bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

20 Weeks today!! Also got my scan!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

20 Weeks today!! Also got my scan!! Empty
PostSubject: 20 Weeks today!! Also got my scan!!   20 Weeks today!! Also got my scan!! Icon_minitime15th April 2008, 1:16 am

Yey well im finally 20 weeks today! Whoop Whoop! Gone quite quick if u ask me!?
My MS is defo back as im feeling just as rotten this morning. Im going to have a word with my midwife today and see what she has to say x

Iv also got my 20 week scan today too! Its at 3.40pm so will post some piccys later on tonight! Dont need to tell u the flavour thou as u all know but ill be getting it doubly cheaked! (U never know)

Smile
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks today!! Also got my scan!!   20 Weeks today!! Also got my scan!! Icon_minitime15th April 2008, 1:38 am

OOO i bet your excited to see your little boy again today.
When i was pregnant with the girls i was being scanned every 2 weeks and found out at 16 weeks that they were girls, but i still got them to check every time, just to make sure LOL

Look forward to seeing the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks today!! Also got my scan!!   20 Weeks today!! Also got my scan!! Icon_minitime15th April 2008, 1:58 am

Yes I must agree its gone quick!

Cant wait to see baby rawson again x
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks today!! Also got my scan!!   20 Weeks today!! Also got my scan!! Icon_minitime15th April 2008, 4:28 am

OMG that didn't have come round quickly....... bet your really excited to see your little boy again xxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks today!! Also got my scan!!   20 Weeks today!! Also got my scan!! Icon_minitime15th April 2008, 12:20 pm

Had my scan will put the results in seprate post!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks today!! Also got my scan!!   20 Weeks today!! Also got my scan!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

20 Weeks today!! Also got my scan!!
Page 1 of 1