bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yep seems she most definitly is coming back to the square

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Yep seems she most definitly is coming back to the square Empty
PostSubject: Yep seems she most definitly is coming back to the square   Yep seems she most definitly is coming back to the square Icon_minitime14th September 2007, 12:47 am

EastEnder Ian discovers 'stalker'
EastEnders character Ian Beale is in for a shock when he discovers who his mystery stalker is.
EastEnder Ian discovers 'stalker'

pa.press.net
EastEnders character Ian Beale is in for a shock when he discovers who his mystery stalker is.

The Walford dad, played by Adam Woodyatt, has been tormented by the stranger for weeks and it seems he's set to finally find out who it is, reports the Daily Star.

The actor is quoted as saying: "He has been given some clues and follows them to a block of flats. It's incredibly creepy as all around him are reminders of his late wife Cindy. The moment he faces his tormentor, his jaw drops."

The chip shop boss has been sent wreaths with his name on and next week the pranks are set to continue with all the heads of his flowers being cut off and stuff going missing in his house. It's been reported that he even discovers a spooky coffin on his lawn.

Adam continues: "Ian realises that the moment has come for him to face whoever it is that's been putting him through hell
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Yep seems she most definitly is coming back to the square   Yep seems she most definitly is coming back to the square Icon_minitime14th September 2007, 2:59 am

i have found this story line really spooky to watch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yep seems she most definitly is coming back to the square   Yep seems she most definitly is coming back to the square Icon_minitime14th September 2007, 5:20 am

omg... will have to watch this...xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yep seems she most definitly is coming back to the square   Yep seems she most definitly is coming back to the square Icon_minitime14th September 2007, 7:04 am

yeah really creepy...tho dont think it is cindy...wonder how this storyline is going to turn out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yep seems she most definitly is coming back to the square   Yep seems she most definitly is coming back to the square Icon_minitime14th September 2007, 9:05 am

i rekon its either that guy that lucy is seeing playing games or it could b the daughter that cindy had when she died thats also called cindy because she died in childbirth and noone has known of this other daughter hav they? cant wait to find out and they r revealing it nxt friday apparantly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yep seems she most definitly is coming back to the square   Yep seems she most definitly is coming back to the square Icon_minitime17th September 2007, 1:47 pm

it was well creepy at the end of the episode tonight with the coffin lid with his name on affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yep seems she most definitly is coming back to the square   Yep seems she most definitly is coming back to the square Icon_minitime20th September 2007, 3:10 pm

i felt well sorry for Jane tonight...with ian laying into her...tho think he is totally mad to agree to meet up with "cindy" - i mean it is obvious its a trap. But then again i guess if i was in that situation i would want it all over asap...but i would prob tell ppl where i was going just in case
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Yep seems she most definitly is coming back to the square   Yep seems she most definitly is coming back to the square Icon_minitime21st September 2007, 12:28 am

LOL yeah i know what you mean I only caught the last 5 mins of it when he was emailing her, why hit the X key so many times?????
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Yep seems she most definitly is coming back to the square   Yep seems she most definitly is coming back to the square Icon_minitime21st September 2007, 1:57 pm

Ah now i watch it but who the hell was he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yep seems she most definitly is coming back to the square   Yep seems she most definitly is coming back to the square Icon_minitime22nd September 2007, 9:44 am

Sarah wrote:
LOL yeah i know what you mean I only caught the last 5 mins of it when he was emailing her, why hit the X key so many times?????

i dont know why he did that either....made no sense Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yep seems she most definitly is coming back to the square   Yep seems she most definitly is coming back to the square Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yep seems she most definitly is coming back to the square
Page 1 of 1