bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery! Empty
PostSubject: Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery!   Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery! Icon_minitime23rd September 2007, 1:30 am

Hay guys,
Well after a very crap 2 weeks at nusery iv decided to putt Sophie out! They were the worst run Nusery i have ever seen. We dropped her off crying on her first day and when DH went to pick he up he asked how she got on and was replyed with 'Oh were to busy to talk right now' lol Oh not only is that blaintly rude but it was her first day and we wanted to know how she got on! Any way i let it by and dropped her off a few days later, i asked for a monthly bill and was told that i would have to write it out myself and put it in an envelope with the money!!! I mean WTF!! And when u went to pick the kids up you stood outside the door while they shouted the child to come to you, Fine, BUT it took ages and sophie could see me through the window so started crying, they could see she was up set but still left her to one of the last kids, i lost my paintens barged in, grabbed her and left! And me nor her is EVER going back!
Oh and to add to the laugh, they NEVER changed her bum!

Agrrrr Bastards!

Alice xx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery!   Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery! Icon_minitime23rd September 2007, 1:33 am

Thats really disgusting hun and good on you for taking her out. I hope you find a nicer one soon xx
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery!   Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery! Icon_minitime26th September 2007, 8:31 am

thats awful...simply disgusting in fact...good on you for taking sophie out of the nursery. I pay out a lot for sophies nursery care - i looked at 3 different nurseries when i was first looking for childcare and the nursery she is in now (which is a bupa nursery) is the only one im satisfied with. You do have to be comfortable about where you leave your child....and vice versa the child needs to show signs of being happy there. Luckily my sophie loves nursery and she has come on in leaps and bounds there...hope you find somewhere better for sophie xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery!   Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery! Icon_minitime29th September 2007, 5:21 am

Oh my god, that is bad.....Glad you took sophie out....

Are you going to report this nursery?? hope you do...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery!   Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery! Icon_minitime5th October 2007, 9:06 am

thats why i use a private ones. i know they are expensive. but my little one, loves it there.

even tho i cant really afford it. i have had to give a few things up. because id rather see her enjoy her self and be looked after properly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery!   Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery! Icon_minitime5th October 2007, 9:33 am

you must report them thats not good enough!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery!   Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery! Icon_minitime5th October 2007, 12:19 pm

Im going to write a letter of complaint.

It still winds me up knowing she was treated so badly!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery!   Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery! Icon_minitime5th October 2007, 5:06 pm

good on you hun...they shouldnt be allowed to get away with treating children like this.

Hopefully the letter might make them realise that there are problems within this nursery that need addressing and that it will hopefully lead in a change of practice in this nursery xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery!   Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery! Icon_minitime6th October 2007, 2:14 am

glad your writting a letter to them but i would still report them, so that it doesn't happen to another child......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery!   Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery! Icon_minitime6th October 2007, 5:26 am

let us no how ya get on Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery!   Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery! Icon_minitime8th October 2007, 11:51 am

Omg, I am sorry that Sphie had such a bad time there.
Have you been in contact with them since! Just wondering, because something can and should be done about this.
Remind me next time I see you hun, and we'll chat about it then, I am sure you could take it higher!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery!   Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery! Icon_minitime8th October 2007, 11:56 am

I will do hun, I forgot u were on the board and could help! They were really bad to her hun, NEVER changed her bum, Didnt even speak to me to tell me how her day was! Nikki had pulled Finlay out too for the same problem! There a crap nusery! Never would i recommend them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery!   Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery! Icon_minitime8th October 2007, 12:17 pm

Omg! I knew Nikki had, but I didnt know you'd pulled Sophie out till I read this thread!
Tbh I have never heard a bad word said about them before, but something can and should be done about it. Its awful that they wont change nappies.
Only over the past few weeks have I thought about whats been said and I am really thinking now where I will be putting Ruby.
Ahhh, I am sorry that Sophie was treated like that. Its awful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery!   Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery! Icon_minitime8th October 2007, 12:23 pm

DOnt be sorry hun no one could help it, it just makes me warey of putting her in other nuserys. We have decided to keep her out until she is 3 and then she can start Lancaster pre school when she is funded. Katie went there and loved it. It does'nt bother me having her at home and we go to group wed and fri so she gets her time out.
If u want to put Ruby some were i would consider the YMCA Nusery, from what i have herd they are fab!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery!   Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery! Icon_minitime8th October 2007, 12:44 pm

Yeah, I have thought about putting her in there. It makes sense tbh, Chloe will still be there.
The thing is though nobody should have to pull their child out of a place where they should be taking care of them and changing a nappy is general care! If its happened to 2 people that I know of I wonder how many others have had the same who we dont know!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery!   Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery! Icon_minitime8th October 2007, 2:21 pm

its scary that many other parents children may be experiencing the same lack of care and the parents may not be aware. it is so hard finding good childcare...you do have to put a lot of trust in them by handing over your most precious child and hoping they will be cared for properly...plus childcare is expensive...yet the mad thing is the staff pay is usually crap. Im just so relieved sophie goes to a good nursery tho i do keep an eye on them xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery!   Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery! Icon_minitime9th October 2007, 1:35 pm

Yeah thats the it Tasha.
I have been thinking about it and if you write a letter and send it to the main leader, she should do something about it. If not well I am sure there will be someone else you could talk too!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery!   Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery! Icon_minitime10th October 2007, 6:46 pm

yeah there must be someone that you can talk to...ofsted surely inspect so it may be worth informing them of your concerns...tho as the nurseries are no doubt warned of a inspection then its kind of a frustrating situation Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery!   Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery! Icon_minitime11th October 2007, 10:13 am

I bet they are. Sometimes i just feel its a no win situation. I just have so much going on at the oment i cant find any time to do it. I will do thou, ill get Helen to bring it up in the next committe meeting at the sure start centre.

Alice xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery!   Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery! Icon_minitime22nd October 2007, 11:03 am

good idea hun xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery!   Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iv pulled Sophie out of Nusery!
Page 1 of 1