bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Been to see Midwife!! Im having sa BIG baby!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Been to see Midwife!! Im having sa BIG baby!! Empty
PostSubject: Been to see Midwife!! Im having sa BIG baby!!   Been to see Midwife!! Im having sa BIG baby!! Icon_minitime21st July 2008, 9:48 am

OUTCH! Im having a big baby.!

Iv been for my 34 week cheakup today, Blood pressure was slightly up, Urine fine. Then she asked me how many weeks i was, i told her 33+6 and she frowned and said i looked alot bigger for 33+6 weeks so she mesured me and im measuring at nearly 39 week's!! 38.5cm!! Iv been sent for a scan on Thursday to predict how big the baby is and if he is showing large then hopfully they'll consider me for early inducement!!! AAAgggrrr!!

Things seem to be happening a little quickly and i dont have my hospital bag packed yet!!

Ill keep u updated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been to see Midwife!! Im having sa BIG baby!!   Been to see Midwife!! Im having sa BIG baby!! Icon_minitime21st July 2008, 10:00 am

oh my i think hospital bag could be getting ready Laughing for the weekend hehehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been to see Midwife!! Im having sa BIG baby!!   Been to see Midwife!! Im having sa BIG baby!! Icon_minitime21st July 2008, 10:04 am

get the bag packed hun.......xxx go go go before it's to late.....xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Been to see Midwife!! Im having sa BIG baby!!   Been to see Midwife!! Im having sa BIG baby!! Icon_minitime21st July 2008, 10:19 am

Bless,

I dont think they'll induce you just yet I think they'll wait til your around 38 weeks.

But thats just my opionionxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Been to see Midwife!! Im having sa BIG baby!!   Been to see Midwife!! Im having sa BIG baby!! Icon_minitime21st July 2008, 11:46 am

I don't think that that is a very accurate way of measureing how big the baby is to be honest. So i wouldn't worry too much...yet!

Let us know how the scan goes,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been to see Midwife!! Im having sa BIG baby!!   Been to see Midwife!! Im having sa BIG baby!! Icon_minitime21st July 2008, 12:22 pm

The midwife had a good feel of bubba and said she can feel its big for date but obviously a scan is needed. Early inducement starts at around 37 weeks in Lincoln. I can obviously still have a home birth if i go in to labour after 37 weeks too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been to see Midwife!! Im having sa BIG baby!!   Been to see Midwife!! Im having sa BIG baby!! Icon_minitime22nd July 2008, 7:52 am

oooh good luck hun and get your bags packed xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been to see Midwife!! Im having sa BIG baby!!   Been to see Midwife!! Im having sa BIG baby!! Icon_minitime22nd July 2008, 2:23 pm

get your bags packed woman!!! Very Happy
First cuddles over maureen please!!!!Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been to see Midwife!! Im having sa BIG baby!!   Been to see Midwife!! Im having sa BIG baby!! Icon_minitime24th July 2008, 8:46 am

exciting stuff Alice...i measured bigger for both babies if i remember correctly but not as far ahead as you are measuring! tho i was told ollie was going to be a big baby and he was only 6lbs 3oz Laughing we will all have to start predicting your babys weight soon xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been to see Midwife!! Im having sa BIG baby!!   Been to see Midwife!! Im having sa BIG baby!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been to see Midwife!! Im having sa BIG baby!!
Page 1 of 1