bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Kids Empty
PostSubject: Kids   Kids Icon_minitime12th September 2007, 2:33 pm

What are your children getting for xmas this year??
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids   Kids Icon_minitime12th September 2007, 2:34 pm

Haven't got the foggiest lol
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids   Kids Icon_minitime12th September 2007, 3:50 pm

What ever Father Christmas brings them!!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids   Kids Icon_minitime13th September 2007, 1:57 am

Hoping to get the girls a kitchen (toy one obviously lol! ) and bits to go with that and havn't got a clue for my son. I'm sure I will get a list Exclamation

Amy
Back to top Go down

Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids   Kids Icon_minitime13th September 2007, 4:55 am

not really sure yet...maybe some dressing up clothes for sophie - role play stuff really as she loves that sort of thing. Ollie im totally stuck with ideas...its his first christmas and it would be nice for him to have some boyish toys of his own - will have a think Smile
Back to top Go down

Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids   Kids Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 4:23 am

is really hard. my girl has almost everything she wants..and its her birthday in feb.. so dont give me long to think of ideas

tho she has made a list already. which consist of half the toys in the argos book!!
Back to top Go down

Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids   Kids Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 5:33 am

oh bless....not sure what duncan is getting this year as we are going to lappland....xxx
Back to top Go down

Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids   Kids Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 5:38 am

ah wow.. i think that in its self is a dream come true for kids...

saying that id love to go to lapland for xmas

does that make me a big kid? hehe
Back to top Go down

Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids   Kids Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 5:40 am

no not at all. i think i am more excited than my son.......xxx
Back to top Go down

Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids   Kids Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 5:57 am

Fab Lapland, what a great way to spend christmas x Well my DD1 has got a bike, she has lernt to ride with no stablisers so we have treated her to a new bike, DD2 will be getting a new baby dool of some sort, one she can play with, feed and dress summin like that.

Alice xx
Back to top Go down

Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids   Kids Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 6:00 am

we aren't going for xmas we are going at the beginning of dec for a week, so it's a pre christmas present...it would have cost over £4000 if we went at xmas...so that's why we are going earlier....xxxx
Back to top Go down

Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids   Kids Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 6:09 am

Blimin heack yea wow thats expensive! Well i hope u have a lovely time hun and we want to see lots of pictures!
Back to top Go down

Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids   Kids Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 9:32 am

Tempress wrote:
is really hard. my girl has almost everything she wants..and its her birthday in feb.. so dont give me long to think of ideas

tho she has made a list already. which consist of half the toys in the argos book!!

lol! I used to go through the argos book and tell my poor parents the whole list of things i wanted....and there is always something they want...sophie is only 2 tho so she is not at that age yet where she tells me what she wants....lol thats no doubt to come!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down

Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids   Kids Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 9:34 am

lesley wrote:
we aren't going for xmas we are going at the beginning of dec for a week, so it's a pre christmas present...it would have cost over £4000 if we went at xmas...so that's why we are going earlier....xxxx

I have to admit im dead jealous...would love to go to Lapland...it will be fantastic...a real dream come true Smile

any chance of fitting me and my kids in your suitcase Lesley hun??!! Razz

thats def something i want to do for the kids (and me lol! ) in the future...a trip to lapland Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down

Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids   Kids Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 3:22 pm

My godchildren are going to lapland Im sooo jealous lol

Liam wants a telescope for christmas! Think Ive got away lightly? Oh no! Its his Birthday 5th Dec and he wants a Wii so December is expensive for us!!!
Back to top Go down

Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids   Kids Icon_minitime5th October 2007, 4:54 am

tasha, there probably would be space in my suitcase for the kids, but don't know how i would get them as we live just to far away hun.......maybe you could go in a few years when ollie is a bit bigger.....yes i wo=ill post pics and stuff when we get back...xxx
Back to top Go down

Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids   Kids Icon_minitime5th October 2007, 5:34 pm

thanks Lesley hun....yeah the distance thing of you being in switzerland may be a problem!!!! thinking about it christmas in switzerland sounds quite nice...got this image of the lovely houses covered in snow Smile one day ill go to both lapland and switzerland hopefully Smile

and poor you Lou...what an expensive month for you. Wiis are well expensive...along with the games. But they are fab xx
Back to top Go down

Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids   Kids Icon_minitime5th October 2007, 5:38 pm

lol....i actually forgot what i was posting here for..instead i ended up responding to other posts!

well i am getting closer to deciding what im getting the kids...well sophie anyhow

sophie will be getting a buggy for her dolly....she loves playing with the one at my mums so know she would be thrilled with one...plus some colouring stuff, am considering a dollshouse too.

with Ollie im considering a dancing iggle piggle...he loves the programme "in the night garden" and think he would love it. Maybe some clothes for him too as to be honest he will only be 9mths and into the wrapping paper more me thinks!!!
Back to top Go down

Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids   Kids Icon_minitime6th October 2007, 2:09 am

tasha, if you ever come to switzerland your more than welcome to stay with us......:-)
Back to top Go down

Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids   Kids Icon_minitime6th October 2007, 1:12 pm

Aw my sophie loves in the night garden too! Were going to het her a iggle piggle to, and a whoop's a dasiy.....I hate the programme myself but she loves it!

Maka paka!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids   Kids Icon_minitime17th October 2007, 7:20 am

Alice and Tasha you will have to be quick if you want 'in the night garden' stuff cos it is selling out really quickly.

My friend is struggling to get the talking ones.
Back to top Go down

Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids   Kids Icon_minitime17th October 2007, 11:46 am

I am not sure what to get Connor, as he's getting to that age where he wants Ipod's, a mobile, PSP etc. not the cheapest of things!!
For the girls, I want to get them both a pram and baby. On monday night they were both playing with Chloe's baby Annabelle together, and Ruby learnt a new word... "baby". It was so cute to hear her talking.
They will also get little stocking fillers and a ton of other stuff from us too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids   Kids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kids
Page 1 of 1