bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Britney loses custody of kids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Britney loses custody of kids Empty
PostSubject: Britney loses custody of kids   Britney loses custody of kids Icon_minitime2nd October 2007, 4:15 am

FAMILY and pals of distraught pop star BRITNEY SPEARS last night feared she may kill herself after a judge took her children away.

In a hammer blow in the singer's custody battle, Judge Scott Gordon ordered druggie Britney, 25, to hand her two kids to her ex KEVIN FEDERLINE. .

Britney's mother LYNNE was last night desperately trying to contact her - to beg her not to do anything silly.
But party girl Brit looked was spotted shopping, tanning and the clubbing.
Hours after the singer handed over her kids, she headed for her favourite tanning salon to top up her tan before leaving the Peninsula Hotel ready for a night on the town
She also managed to squeeze in obtaining a Californian driving licence, which she was ordered to do weeks ago.

County commissioner Gordon made the decision after the singer ignored all the orders he laid down for her.
She was told to meet a drug councillor, submit to drug testing, enrol in parenting classes, to sign judge's order and to drive her sons with a valid Californian drivers licence.
She did none of the above.
Now her pals are are fearing the worst.
One friend said: "We are all fearing for Britney and this will be the final straw for her."
Federline's lawyer said at Los Angeles Superior Court that pictures showing Britney driving the boys around on Saturday despite having no licence proved she was putting them in danger.

Britney loses custody of kids 0,,2007451621,00

Later she drove alone until she ran out of petrol.
A source close to Federline, 28, said: "Kevin believes Britney is endangering their sons. This is a huge victory for him, and a big shock for Britney.
"She never expected to lose her kids. Kevin's delighted. He feels they will be a lot safer with him."

Britney loses custody of kids 0,,2007451622,00

New home ... Jayden James and Sean Preston arrive at Kevin's
Picture: X17

After giving the boys to Kevin last night Britney, whose hits include Toxic, drove around LA erratically once more in defiance of a driving ban.
A source said: "Britney looked totally shocked and stunned. She kept driving round in circles and a few times she had near-misses.
"She looked lost, mentally and physically. Her mum has been calling her frantically. Lynne is terrified Britney will do something stupid."
Kevin was given "physical custody" of Sean Preston, two, and Jayden James, one. Britney is expected to challenge the ruling.
K-Fed had compiled a dossier of her alleged bad behaviour in a bid to win full custody of the two boys.

Britney loses custody of kids 0,,2007451624,00

Happier times ... Britney and Kevin celebrate Sean Preston's birth
Picture: SPLASH

After their divorce last July, he was horrified when Britney began partying with Paris Hilton and repeatedly went out in no underwear.
In February this year she checked out of rehab and shaved off her hair.
A court ruled Britney was a "habitual" drug user and must submit to regular tests.
Bodyguard Tony Baretto said he saw her parade around her house naked.
The singer already faces up to six months' jail for a hit-and-run after allegedly ramming a parked car.
Britney's spokeswoman was not available last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Britney loses custody of kids   Britney loses custody of kids Icon_minitime2nd October 2007, 4:17 am

Wow not sure how to feel about this, all i can say is at least the kiddies have gone in to safe hands with there dad and not in to care with people they dont know x I really liked Brittney untill she went down hill, i hope she gets better soon and people out there will help her for her to help herself!!

Alice xx
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Britney loses custody of kids   Britney loses custody of kids Icon_minitime2nd October 2007, 6:33 am

I feel sorry for her in a way, as it must be heartbreaking to lose your kids, BUT I don't think she did much to help her chances. I just hope she can sort herself out so she can be a good mum. I also think that the boys are better off at their dads at least till she does get sorted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Britney loses custody of kids   Britney loses custody of kids Icon_minitime2nd October 2007, 6:42 am

Yeh i compleatly agree xx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Britney loses custody of kids   Britney loses custody of kids Icon_minitime2nd October 2007, 12:05 pm

hmm poor cow I cant begin to imagine what she is going through
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Britney loses custody of kids   Britney loses custody of kids Icon_minitime2nd October 2007, 12:08 pm

i feel sorry with her.. but she shouldnt have got with kev in the first place.. all he ever was after is her money. he has gawd knows how many kids,,, they both need to get there act together. if britney new at the start of all this...
this is how it was gunna turn out, i wonder if she would have still bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Britney loses custody of kids   Britney loses custody of kids Icon_minitime2nd October 2007, 4:19 pm

I like Britney and feel for her as feel she has being going through a horrendous time but equally she had plenty of chances to do as the judge had requested such as see a drug counseller etc and to try and turn her life around for her kids. Obviously i am not in her position but if i knew that i was at risk of losing my kids and also was putting my kids in danger then i would do everything in my power to change. Sadly she didnt and now she is having to pay for it by losing custardy of her kids. I feel for her as that would be my worst nightmare but equally the kids come first and need to be safe, which they clearly arent at present with her.

I just hope she doesnt do anything stupid and end up killing herself Sad
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Britney loses custody of kids   Britney loses custody of kids Icon_minitime2nd October 2007, 11:26 pm

I mentioned this to Dave last night and he said it was meant to be only temporarly
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Britney loses custody of kids   Britney loses custody of kids Icon_minitime3rd October 2007, 4:37 am

I know but still could you imagian? it is only temp if she gets her act back together, if she does'nt get better then she will never get those kiddies back. I do feel so sorry for her but what we have to remember is SHE got herself in to this state and no one else did. I hope she takes doctors advice now and get's better, i loved the old Brittney, Bring her back!

Alice xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Britney loses custody of kids   Britney loses custody of kids Icon_minitime3rd October 2007, 4:43 am

BRITNEY SPEARS’ aunt last night admitted her family fear they will “turn on the TV and find out she is dead”.

Chanda McGovern told of her heartache at watching the former pop princess self-destruct. And she fears the next step will be a drugs overdose.
Chanda confessed that her family have been pleading for Britney to take a break from LA and come back to her hometown of Kentwood, Louisiana.
She said: “We are very worried that things are going to spiral out of control.
“Instead of her turning to her family she is going to turn to the friends she has been hanging with — and the partying and drugs.
“And whether it be intentionally or accidental, there may be a drugs overdose.
“We are worried about suicidal tendencies in her.
“Everything is spiralling down and she has not got a backbone — a family member to help her.
“We fear that one day we may turn on the TV that she’s done something terrible to herself.”
Chanda married Britney’s uncle 14 years ago and was delighted when the then 11-year-old star sang at their wedding ceremony.
The mum-of-three added: “Every time you turn the TV on it’s something and every time it’s more negative than the last. It gets worse and worse. Not wearing panties is not something a true southern girl would do.
“Then, in front of the paparazzi when she crashed into the car and said, ‘Oops’ and took off, she knows better than that.”

Britney loses custody of kids 0,,2007451823,00

Suicide watch ... Brit on the edge

Most disturbing for the family have been clips of Britney appearing wasted at clubs or during her appearance at the MTV Music Video Awards.

Britney loses custody of kids 0,,2007451825,00

Aunt bear it ... Chanda worries about Britney
Picture: SPLASH

Chanda said: “In some of the clips we’ve seen it looks like either she’s on something or so drunk she doesn’t know what world she’s in.
“It’s heartbreaking. Everybody is human, but she needs to come back down to earth. Her mother was always her backbone. Since they’ve fallen out everything has gone to hell.
“The kids came second and her party life came first so it really wasn’t a shock that the kids have been taken away from her. It was just very disappointing.
“You just want to reach out and grab her and hug her and tell her you love her. I want to knock some sense into her and say, ‘Britney — wake up!’
“It’s almost like it’s a nightmare and we want her to wake up from it.
“But she’s a grown woman. She knows how to make her mind up and she’s choosing the wrong path.”
Despite her world crashing around her ears, Britney carried on yesterday as if nothing had happened — and even went to a tanning salon.
Her lawyer revealed she had missed drugs tests and a judge told her she will have to jump through hoops from now on or risk losing her kids for ever.
Amazingly, she has an album out in less than six weeks in the UK and her life is in tatters.
Britney, postpone the release and sort your life out before it is too late.
  • THE main reasons for judge Scott Gordon's decision to give full custody of Britney's noys over to Kevin Federline were made public last night.
    They prove just how careless Britney has become, ignoring ALL of the judge's orders given at her last court appearance.
    1. Britney was supposed to sign a document that would have allowed a custody evaluator to conduct a psychological evaluation on her. Judge Gordon ordered Spears to get the signed document to Mark Vincent Kaplan, K-Fed's lawyer, by Monday at 10am or appear in court. She did neither.
    2. She also blatantly flouted the order that neither party drive with the children if they didn't have the proper license. However Brit was seen driving with her kids in Malibu at the weekend, still without her Californian license.
    3. The third, and most damning, reason for Britney’s loss of custody was last Thursday night when Britney was at LA’s Sutra nightclub. She was seen by various witnesses drinking alcohol after midnight.
    At the last hearing, Judge Gordon ordered that neither Britney nor K-Fed were allowed to consume alcohol within 12 hours of the time they obtained physical custody of the kids. Britney picked the children up at 12 the following day, which means she would have violated the order.

• Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Britney loses custody of kids   Britney loses custody of kids Icon_minitime3rd October 2007, 4:44 am

Sad
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Britney loses custody of kids   Britney loses custody of kids Icon_minitime3rd October 2007, 2:58 pm

oh i didnt realise it was a temporary custordy thing....well hopefully she will get herself sorted sooner rather than later....those kids need a mummy. It must be very worrying for her family and friends...hopefully she is strong enough to change her ways and not do something stupid
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Britney loses custody of kids   Britney loses custody of kids Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 3:12 pm

I hope it has shocked her into getting help, I feel sooo sorry for her she has no friends and none of her family speak to her anymore! Poor thing I really hope she sorts herself out Sad
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Britney loses custody of kids   Britney loses custody of kids Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 6:14 pm

Lou wrote:
    I hope it has shocked her into getting help, I feel sooo sorry for her she has no friends and none of her family speak to her anymore! Poor thing I really hope she sorts herself out Sad

I feel for her too...and depression is a tough thing to deal with...but equally she has kinda driven the ppl closest to her away with the way she has been....one of those awful situations really Sad Crying or Very sad
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Britney loses custody of kids   Britney loses custody of kids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Britney loses custody of kids
    Page 1 of 1