bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

strictly baby fight club

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

strictly baby fight club Empty
PostSubject: strictly baby fight club   strictly baby fight club Icon_minitime25th April 2008, 10:50 am

omfg!!! i watched this last night, it was absolute sick, i would call it child abuse in fact, young kids (this one boy started aged 2 and a half) are taught , trained and encouraged to box, its thai boxing and in some places the children are even allowed to give blows to the head! there was this 5 year old girl in a boxing ring being beaten the crap out of, just reminded me of dog fighting, was awful! these kids do get hurt and from what i saw there was only one of the children who actually enjoyed doing it, the others were pretty much forced into it by their parents. one lads parents preferred their son (aged 8 years) to fight without any body protection, he is the countries champion baby boxer and was proud to admit he had knocked out 2 other children!!!! they should be done for child abuse in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: strictly baby fight club   strictly baby fight club Icon_minitime25th April 2008, 11:44 am

I didn't watch as i knew i wouldn't like it, i think its awful, how can people do that to their children!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: strictly baby fight club   strictly baby fight club Icon_minitime25th April 2008, 12:03 pm

I'm exactly the same as Amy it would upset me too much
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: strictly baby fight club   strictly baby fight club Icon_minitime26th April 2008, 12:44 am

This is really horrid, the parents should be locked up...xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: strictly baby fight club   strictly baby fight club Icon_minitime26th April 2008, 3:17 am

yeah i saw this but didnt watch as knew it would anger and upset me...disgusting it is xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strictly baby fight club   strictly baby fight club Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

strictly baby fight club
Page 1 of 1