bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Katie Tooth is finally out!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Katie Tooth is finally out! Empty
PostSubject: Katie Tooth is finally out!   Katie Tooth is finally out! Icon_minitime7th April 2008, 10:28 am

Katie first tooth fell (well was more pulled) Out yesterday! I was out at my sisters and andrew gave it a little tug and 'POP' out it came! Katie was very brave and loved the fact her tooth had come out! We put it under her pillow last night, swapped it with a £1 coin only to find that it had dropped from the top bunk to sophie's bed and landed on her pillow, so in the morning Katie had no coin and Sophie was pleased to see the tooth fairy had left her a coin! I found it amuseing but poor Katie was mortified! We finally explained to her that it must of fallen on to sophies bed and Sophie quite reluntly gave it to Katie...........LOL

Poor lil princess!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Katie Tooth is finally out!   Katie Tooth is finally out! Icon_minitime7th April 2008, 10:44 am

awwww lol
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Katie Tooth is finally out!   Katie Tooth is finally out! Icon_minitime7th April 2008, 2:39 pm

Oh bless, what the tooth fairy aint really????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie Tooth is finally out!   Katie Tooth is finally out! Icon_minitime7th April 2008, 2:49 pm

aww bless, and bless Sophie for giving up her £1. lol

x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katie Tooth is finally out!   Katie Tooth is finally out! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katie Tooth is finally out!
Page 1 of 1