bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Katie's got asthma :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Katie's got asthma :( Empty
PostSubject: Katie's got asthma :(   Katie's got asthma :( Icon_minitime1st May 2008, 10:40 am

I took Katie to the doctors today as for a week she has had this horrid chesty cough, i brought her some cough medican on Monday but it has'nt touch the side! This morning she woke up really coughing a struggling for breath when coughing. The doctor cheaked her over and said she has no infection but has got Asthma Sad. Her peak flow is aufully low for her age and height.

We have a keep a weeks chart of peak flow and go back to get an inhaler. She is really chesty and wheezy so if she is the same in the morning ill be taking her back to get one sooner. I have quite sivere asthma and have a steriod inhaler so i know how it feels to struggle to breathe!

My poor girl x
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Katie's got asthma :(   Katie's got asthma :( Icon_minitime1st May 2008, 10:54 am

Oh no Poor Katie!

Hopefully she wont have it as bad xx
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Katie's got asthma :(   Katie's got asthma :( Icon_minitime1st May 2008, 12:27 pm

Oh poor katie......xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie's got asthma :(   Katie's got asthma :( Icon_minitime4th May 2008, 2:52 pm

Poor Katie, some times kids can grow out of it, my oh had it when he was a child but he's fine now ((hugs))
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Katie's got asthma :(   Katie's got asthma :( Icon_minitime4th May 2008, 2:59 pm

My son had asthma, but he has grown out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katie's got asthma :(   Katie's got asthma :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katie's got asthma :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Mums Club-
Jump to: