bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :(

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :( Empty
PostSubject: Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :(   Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :( Icon_minitime23rd January 2008, 10:17 am

I don't want to do it but I do. I need to as well i've put on way too much weight, get out of breath just walking up my stairs! my back pain and shoulder pain should hopefully go too if i dont carry so much excess weight
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :(   Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :( Icon_minitime23rd January 2008, 11:49 am

I wish u all the luck hunny, im behind you all the way xx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :(   Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :( Icon_minitime23rd January 2008, 12:10 pm

thanks hun xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :(   Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :( Icon_minitime24th January 2008, 2:35 am

Good luck! you have lost weight befor, you can do it again!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :(   Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :( Icon_minitime24th January 2008, 2:49 am

I hope so x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :(   Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :( Icon_minitime24th January 2008, 6:11 am

ya will, think positive!! Smile will look forward to hearing how you get on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :(   Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :( Icon_minitime24th January 2008, 1:05 pm

Good luck hun, we are here to support you all the way....xxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :(   Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :( Icon_minitime24th January 2008, 2:04 pm

Good luck hun x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :(   Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :( Icon_minitime25th January 2008, 5:44 am

How you getting on sarah?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :(   Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :( Icon_minitime14th February 2008, 8:38 am

Hows the diet going sarah?
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :(   Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :( Icon_minitime14th February 2008, 9:50 am

LOL its not. i'm not in the right frame of mind i'll do it again soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :(   Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :( Icon_minitime14th February 2008, 10:51 am

LOL @ Sarah, u dont need to diet hun ur gorgeous the way u are xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :(   Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :( Icon_minitime14th February 2008, 2:41 pm

yep i agree with alice...your gorgeous as you r. I want to lose weight again but im having trouble motivating myself...im not in the right frame of mind to start a diet either xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :(   Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :( Icon_minitime15th February 2008, 4:42 am

yeh thats the main thing, anyone can say im going on a diet, but you have defo gota b in the right frame of mind, but if i was with someone like you sarah, i wouldnt give a hoot, whenever im in a relationship i end up putting on some weight because im so comfortable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :(   Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :( Icon_minitime15th February 2008, 4:55 am

I know what you mean, i did start a diet on monday but that was all to pot come thursday so, i think i will just stay the way i am, my bloke got to know me this way and loves me so what does it matter.....

((hugs))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :(   Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back on my strict diet as of tomorrow :(
Page 1 of 1