bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scan Tomorrow!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Scan Tomorrow! Empty
PostSubject: Scan Tomorrow!   Scan Tomorrow! Icon_minitime25th February 2008, 11:05 am

Hay guys! Iv got my 12 week scan tomorrow at 2pm! Will update you on how it all goes. Very excited, hopefully this time ill see a lil baby rather then a blob LOL! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Scan Tomorrow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scan Tomorrow!   Scan Tomorrow! Icon_minitime25th February 2008, 11:23 am

awww cant wait.

I'm not helping your or Andrew with baby names, i tried every name i could fine and he said no to all of them hmmmmmm!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Scan Tomorrow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scan Tomorrow!   Scan Tomorrow! Icon_minitime25th February 2008, 11:29 am

I was just thinking it must be soon, look forward to seeing the picture,

What names do you like then?
Back to top Go down

Scan Tomorrow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scan Tomorrow!   Scan Tomorrow! Icon_minitime26th February 2008, 2:12 am

oh can't wait to see pic....xxx and hear all about it....xxxx
Back to top Go down

Scan Tomorrow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scan Tomorrow!   Scan Tomorrow! Icon_minitime26th February 2008, 9:32 am

Were keeping names a secret Wink were finding out the sex and will let everyone know but with the name we want it to be a suprise! Andrew is so so fussy on names so its gonna be hard lol!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Scan Tomorrow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scan Tomorrow!   Scan Tomorrow! Icon_minitime26th February 2008, 11:03 am

The trouble we had was aggreeing on names
Back to top Go down

Scan Tomorrow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scan Tomorrow!   Scan Tomorrow! Icon_minitime27th February 2008, 2:58 pm

so hun you said you wheren't sharing names but the sex.......???? did you find out??? :-)
Back to top Go down

Scan Tomorrow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scan Tomorrow!   Scan Tomorrow! Icon_minitime28th February 2008, 4:43 am

yehhhhhhh come on alice dont keep us in suspense

is it a gallllllllllllllllllllll? or boyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

x
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Scan Tomorrow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scan Tomorrow!   Scan Tomorrow! Icon_minitime28th February 2008, 8:24 am

I don't think they can tell the sex at 12 weeks? I
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

Scan Tomorrow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scan Tomorrow!   Scan Tomorrow! Icon_minitime28th February 2008, 9:11 am

Doh, no they can't. lol got carried away, i only had 2 scans, 1 at 10 weeks and another at 20wks

i was thinking, alice would have told us by now if she had known lol

x
Back to top Go down

Scan Tomorrow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scan Tomorrow!   Scan Tomorrow! Icon_minitime1st March 2008, 1:25 am

cant wait to find out the sex of your baby......so so exciting...only another 6-7wks til u find out whoohoo Very Happy xxx
Back to top Go down

Scan Tomorrow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scan Tomorrow!   Scan Tomorrow! Icon_minitime1st March 2008, 7:28 am

Nope i did ask for the sex but the baby was to little, It does have it sex organs but its just to wee! The baby has grown thou and im 13weeks and 4 days and not the original 11 weeks and everything else seem great! My next scan is on the 15th April and ill DEFO find out the sex, Thats if they can see of course, if not me and andrew have decided to pay for a private sexing scan. Its not one of these 4D jobbies just a scan were they consentrate on the sex organs. LOL
Back to top Go down

Scan Tomorrow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scan Tomorrow!   Scan Tomorrow! Icon_minitime1st March 2008, 11:08 am

oh how exciting,,,,,,xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scan Tomorrow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scan Tomorrow!   Scan Tomorrow! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scan Tomorrow!
Page 1 of 1