bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sooo poorly!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

sooo poorly!!! Empty
PostSubject: sooo poorly!!!   sooo poorly!!! Icon_minitime12th June 2009, 7:08 am

I have been so poorly this week, i had sickness with the other two, but i swear i never felt this ill with it, i was even kept awake one night for feeling so sick, i was never kept awake with it before. i feel terrible i havent eaten all week (although i had a coupld of hours yesterday when i felt a bit better and managed to eat 2 packs of pickled onion transformer snacks) wednesday i was literally throwing up all day, yesterday i was sick like 5 times before i even left the house to take eliza to school, then david came home from work and told me my eye was blood shot, i didnt think much of it until i went for a shower later and when i saw in the mirror i could have had a heart attack!!! i have never had a blood shot eye this bad before, it makes me feel queasy just thinking about it. god i feel so crap. its really really hard, it feels like this baby is taking every bit of strength i have Sad feeling very sorry for myself!!! and eliza is horrified by my eye she saw it this morning i thought she was going to run off and hide, she asked me what is wrong with my eye, i explained its because i have been sick so much, she said why does this baby make you so poorly, she seems so worried bless her and she cant even look at me with my monster eye!!!! god knows what the other mums think when i take/collect eliza from the school, they prob think im some druggie or alcoholic! and they must notice it, its pretty hard not too!

my poorly eyes (sorry a bit gory i know!!!)
(excuse my monster eyebrows lol)

sooo poorly!!! June09028
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm
tempress

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-03-25

sooo poorly!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooo poorly!!!   sooo poorly!!! Icon_minitime15th June 2009, 2:10 am

OMG Katie. my eye was exactly the same on saturday. but think mine was down to hayfever, iv been feeling really sick also.. my face has broke out in spots..and i just generally feel like shite.. i hope you feel better soon, i no how hard it must be, especially when you have your kids to tent with.. when all you really want to do is sleep

((Hugs))
Back to top Go down
Lou

Female
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-23

sooo poorly!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooo poorly!!!   sooo poorly!!! Icon_minitime15th June 2009, 10:24 am

Oh dear Sad I hope your both feeling better soon ((hugs))
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

sooo poorly!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooo poorly!!!   sooo poorly!!! Icon_minitime15th June 2009, 2:34 pm

i have been feeling alot better over the weekend, i have been able to eat again although i am very fussy over what i can eat, i absolutely couldnt eat my fave a curry!! the thought alone makes me feel sick! all day saturday i fancied having chicken salad - i was almost craving it all day long! i fancied chicken, tomatoes and new potatoes with my honey mayo sauce, so sunday i dared sit down and eat a meal of exactly that, i ate chicken sweetcorn (in mayo) new potatoes, cherry tomatos, beetroot, and although i was feeling slightly sick and i thought i was going to bring it all up, i didnt i kept every last bit down, and i was enjoying it so much lol i have never enjoyed a meal as much in my life! the honey sauce was out of this world (i have it all the time but it really tasted good)( -its just honey mixed with mayo) it was the first thing i had eaten for a week apart from a couple of packs of pickled onion moster munch. but i had read somewhere that if you feel sick during pregnancy and get a craving at the same time chances are if you eat the thing that you really fancy it wont make you sick, and well it worked, i felt sick during eating it a few times, but after eating that meal i felt so well!!! anyway the last time i was sick was yesterday morning (even the neighbours heard me!) and although i keep feeling sick i havent been too bad today, i managed to get a nap in this morning, chalrie fell asleep in the sofa, so i laid down on the other one and went to sleep also. but i have eaten a couple of hash browns tonight (i know random) just because david had some with his dinner and so i had a couple he cooked extra, thats all ive had as i dont want to push myself. but now although i do feel sicky most of the time, because there has been such an improvemnet i worry something is wrong - lol i moan when im ill and then again when i feel better!!! but i also think maybe eating that good healthy meal has had a part to play in it!
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm
Lesley

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-04-09

sooo poorly!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooo poorly!!!   sooo poorly!!! Icon_minitime20th June 2009, 5:29 am

So glad your feeling a bit better hope the sickness stops soon...xxx Take care
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sooo poorly!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooo poorly!!!   sooo poorly!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sooo poorly!!!
Page 1 of 1