bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

charlie sooo clever!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

charlie sooo clever!!! Empty
PostSubject: charlie sooo clever!!!   charlie sooo clever!!! Icon_minitime10th February 2009, 7:14 am

we were sat watching animal park - chalrie watches the animals, then all of a sudden charlie got up took his nappy off and said eeee (his word for wee or poo) then he went to the toilet, got his step from the side of the loo and pulled his sit down (we have this cool toilet seat which has a smaller child seat tucked away in the lid) sat on it and has a poo!!! I was so pleased!!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: charlie sooo clever!!!   charlie sooo clever!!! Icon_minitime10th February 2009, 9:12 am

yey well done Charlie clever boy!
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: charlie sooo clever!!!   charlie sooo clever!!! Icon_minitime10th February 2009, 9:47 am

wow thats great hun!!

clever little man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: charlie sooo clever!!!   charlie sooo clever!!! Icon_minitime10th February 2009, 11:41 am

Hurray!!! I knew he could do it! Sam is still doing well except for poos - still having trouble with them. Are you going to potty train now?
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: charlie sooo clever!!!   charlie sooo clever!!! Icon_minitime10th February 2009, 1:05 pm

well last weekend we had a try, he spent the weekend mostly in pants - unless i had to go anywhere (he wee's an awful lot lol) he's known for ages what the toilet is for, just never been all that bothered about using it much! so yes, get this week out the way (i am travelling to plymouth for the night thursday and then its eliza's party sunday, so its a busy coupld of days, but once monday comes I will give it another shot Smile
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: charlie sooo clever!!!   charlie sooo clever!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

charlie sooo clever!!!
Page 1 of 1