bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slimming Tablets

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Slimming Tablets Empty
PostSubject: Slimming Tablets   Slimming Tablets Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 4:35 am

Has anyone tryed them? i did after i had my daughter. even tho i lost 4lbs in the first week.. i had such bad side effects i couldnt stick with them

but i have heard they work well for some!
Back to top Go down

Slimming Tablets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slimming Tablets   Slimming Tablets Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 5:31 am

never tryed them never will......xxxx
Back to top Go down

Slimming Tablets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slimming Tablets   Slimming Tablets Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 5:59 am

Nope iv never tried them either, i would maby if i knew they were safe and guanteed to loose weight.

Hum ...

Alice xx
Back to top Go down

Slimming Tablets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slimming Tablets   Slimming Tablets Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 9:40 am

yep i have tried them...tried various types...the last were ones called slim bombs.....tho to be honest i wont be wasting my money on them again.

It would be nice to believe a tablet could have such an effect to make you lose weight but im not really convinced....i think people want to believe that they are working so they do work - like the placebo effect...but when i was taking them i was eating healthily anyhow so thats prob why i lost weight.

I think the only way to really lose weight is the usual healthy eating and exercise....any other method is only a short term fix....thats what i have found anyhow xx
Back to top Go down

Slimming Tablets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slimming Tablets   Slimming Tablets Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 3:26 pm

I had some adios once but I kept forgetting to take them lol
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Slimming Tablets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slimming Tablets   Slimming Tablets Icon_minitime5th October 2007, 2:01 am

I've tried adios before and ive also tried the ones the Dr gives you but they had terrible after affects!
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

Slimming Tablets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slimming Tablets   Slimming Tablets Icon_minitime5th October 2007, 5:23 pm

i found that they made me feel bloated and gave me wind Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down

Slimming Tablets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slimming Tablets   Slimming Tablets Icon_minitime6th October 2007, 2:12 am

oh smelly.........LOL
Back to top Go down

Slimming Tablets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slimming Tablets   Slimming Tablets Icon_minitime6th October 2007, 1:08 pm

I did wonder what that smell was!
Back to top Go down

Slimming Tablets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slimming Tablets   Slimming Tablets Icon_minitime6th October 2007, 1:33 pm

*Puts peg on nose* hehehe
Back to top Go down

Slimming Tablets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slimming Tablets   Slimming Tablets Icon_minitime8th October 2007, 4:36 pm

PMSL sorry ladies for stinking the forum out lol! lol! my house is bad enough with the farty pants here - sophie, Ollie and Justin are always farting lol! xx
Back to top Go down

Slimming Tablets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slimming Tablets   Slimming Tablets Icon_minitime9th October 2007, 12:16 am

oh bless...xx
Back to top Go down

Slimming Tablets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slimming Tablets   Slimming Tablets Icon_minitime9th October 2007, 2:52 am

hehe shan is the same.. and if you laugh she will just do it more lol
Back to top Go down

Slimming Tablets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slimming Tablets   Slimming Tablets Icon_minitime9th October 2007, 12:01 pm

lol ... Its funny how kids can kinda make themselves fart huh! Smelly buggers!

Spraying the forum with air fresherner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slimming Tablets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slimming Tablets   Slimming Tablets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slimming Tablets
Page 1 of 1