bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

poor charlie boy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

poor charlie boy Empty
PostSubject: poor charlie boy   poor charlie boy Icon_minitime12th September 2008, 3:31 pm

i made a big mistake yesterday! i was desperate for some wipes so i nipped to the newsagents and bought a packet from there, they have given charlie a terrible nappy rash Sad its my bad, i knew he has sensitive skin in that area, and there are only certain wipes he can use, but these looked ok and i was desperate. poor thing has really suffered today, and i feel so guilty. it dosnt help that he's had diarhoea for a couple of days. poor thing keeps walking like he has lost his horse! its crazy i only bought them to make do for the day until david came home to take me to asda, to get his usual wipes, but i suppose thats all it takes Sad he also has a runny nose and ive heard him cough a few times tonight, might get the kids a tonic or something, help prepare them for the incoming cold weather!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm

poor charlie boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: poor charlie boy   poor charlie boy Icon_minitime12th September 2008, 11:31 pm

Oh bless poor charlie....

Dont blame yourself, it can happen...xx

(next time just wet some toilet paper and it will do for the moment or coton wool)

(((((((HUGS for CHARLIE))))))))))
Back to top Go down

poor charlie boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: poor charlie boy   poor charlie boy Icon_minitime13th September 2008, 8:57 am

Aw poor charlie.

Dont worry thou hun, its not ur fault. U should keep some cotton wool pads in the house so if u run out as an emergance u can use cotton wool and water xx

Hope he is better now xx
Back to top Go down

poor charlie boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: poor charlie boy   poor charlie boy Icon_minitime13th September 2008, 2:46 pm

awww hope hes feeling better now. Its not your fault hun xxx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

poor charlie boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: poor charlie boy   poor charlie boy Icon_minitime17th September 2008, 1:17 am

Oh hun, please dont blame yourself, these things happen.

xxxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

poor charlie boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: poor charlie boy   poor charlie boy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

poor charlie boy
Page 1 of 1