bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Still loosing weight!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Still loosing weight! Empty
PostSubject: Still loosing weight!   Still loosing weight! Icon_minitime20th July 2008, 8:14 am

Well jumped on the scaled this morning and have lost another 2lb's. Im weighing 14st 11lb's now?? Im seeing the Midwife tomorrow for my 34 weeks cheakup so ill have a word with her about it.

Crazy!! Im ment to be gaining it not loosing it.!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Still loosing weight!   Still loosing weight! Icon_minitime20th July 2008, 10:36 am

I wouldn't worry Alice, you wait once you've had him you'll have lost a couple of stone (thats what i'm hoping that I do lol)
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Still loosing weight!   Still loosing weight! Icon_minitime20th July 2008, 12:41 pm

Im sure there is nothing to worry about. Have you gone off your food a bit cause you haven't felt well?

I put nearly 5 stone on when I had Liam affraid I think it had something to do with the 8+ pints of full fat milk I was drinking a day lol! I can't stand milk now I just have a drop of skimmed in my tea Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still loosing weight!   Still loosing weight! Icon_minitime20th July 2008, 1:13 pm

I hardly eat at all nower days (Say me now tucking in to some angel delight) I struggle to eat my 3 meals a day and miss my evening dinner most nights and sette for toast and tea. I just dont feel hungry. I wish i did but i dont.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still loosing weight!   Still loosing weight! Icon_minitime20th July 2008, 1:20 pm

no but you have always got room for angel delight . when you should be trying to eat a normal meal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still loosing weight!   Still loosing weight! Icon_minitime20th July 2008, 1:22 pm

ha ha..........i love angel delight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still loosing weight!   Still loosing weight! Icon_minitime20th July 2008, 1:43 pm

oh hun it will be ok...let us know what the MW says....xxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still loosing weight!   Still loosing weight! Icon_minitime20th July 2008, 3:04 pm

well its full of calcium good for babies growing bones Laughing but really you should try and eat more! Thats why your loosing weight x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still loosing weight!   Still loosing weight! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still loosing weight!
Page 1 of 1