bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Iv lost weight.!!??!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Iv lost weight.!!??!! Empty
PostSubject: Iv lost weight.!!??!!   Iv lost weight.!!??!! Icon_minitime15th July 2008, 1:13 am

This morning i decided to weigh myself as all throughout my pregnancy iv been keeping an eye on my weight. My starting weight was 14st 1lb, after 16 weeks i went down to 12st 14lb (I was a poorly bunny thou) , iv had a steady weight gain of about 1-2lb a week ish and having a standstill for about 2 or 3 weeks at 27weeks+, i forgot to weigh last week but the last time i weighed i was 15st 4lb (Dont giggle!) i weighed myself this morning and im 14st 13lbs, i jumped on and off a few times and it said the same! How the hell have a lost 5lb in 2 weeks and im 33weeks pregnant!!??!!.

Hum! Im not worried as being nearly 15st is a big weight . Ill have to see what the scales say next week.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Iv lost weight.!!??!!   Iv lost weight.!!??!! Icon_minitime15th July 2008, 1:59 am

i wouldnt worry too much as baby is just probably eating more now then it was in previous months x
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Iv lost weight.!!??!!   Iv lost weight.!!??!! Icon_minitime15th July 2008, 2:41 am

Oh hun, don't worry, you said you have been poorly again and can't eat as much as before so it could be that.... if you are worried talk to your mw.....xxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iv lost weight.!!??!!   Iv lost weight.!!??!! Icon_minitime15th July 2008, 2:00 pm

i wouldnt worry too much hun....especially as you were so rough to begin with, what with the sickness etc. Maybe mention it to Midwife if you continue to lose weight xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iv lost weight.!!??!!   Iv lost weight.!!??!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iv lost weight.!!??!!
Page 1 of 1