bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finished Precious Nusery!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Finished Precious Nusery! Empty
PostSubject: Finished Precious Nusery!   Finished Precious Nusery! Icon_minitime13th July 2008, 2:00 am

Well yesterday was a busy day for me and DH. We finally got our thub out our 'Bottoms' and cracked on with doing the nusery. We have had everything for months but its just been stored in the spare room.

It look fab! We have painted and put a gorgeous wallpaper boarder up, We have gone with Safri Friends theme from Babies r us. He has new cot bedding, new bouncer, a nice packed up baby changing unit, clean washed clothes, blankets galor, Beautiful Pram, Lovely car seat! Hum. We are finally ready for his arrival! Except!! I staill hav'nt sorted my hospital bag out yet! Im planning a home birth but been told i do need a small one just 'incase' i need to go in. Maybe ill do that today!

Relieved things are now looking prepaired. Ill stick some piccys up for u to have a nosey!

We are getting a blind today to put in there and some cute little safri friends pictures from babies r us x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finished Precious Nusery!   Finished Precious Nusery! Icon_minitime13th July 2008, 2:11 am

Finished Precious Nusery! SP_A0093-copy

Finished Precious Nusery! SP_A0094-copy

Finished Precious Nusery! SP_A0095-copy

Finished Precious Nusery! SP_A0096-copy

Finished Precious Nusery! SP_A0097-copy

Finished Precious Nusery! SP_A0098-copy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finished Precious Nusery!   Finished Precious Nusery! Icon_minitime13th July 2008, 2:12 am

Hope u like the pictures xx There not very clear as they are taken off my phone but u get the jist LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Finished Precious Nusery!   Finished Precious Nusery! Icon_minitime13th July 2008, 3:49 am

I saw them on facebook last night and it looks fantastic
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Finished Precious Nusery!   Finished Precious Nusery! Icon_minitime13th July 2008, 6:16 am

We have been out and brought a light blue blackout blind so andrew is in the process of fitting that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finished Precious Nusery!   Finished Precious Nusery! Icon_minitime13th July 2008, 8:11 am

Oh hun, it looks great.....xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finished Precious Nusery!   Finished Precious Nusery! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finished Precious Nusery!
Page 1 of 1