bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting big, tired, hot and bothered!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Getting big, tired, hot and bothered! Empty
PostSubject: Getting big, tired, hot and bothered!   Getting big, tired, hot and bothered! Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 1:34 pm

Hay Guys.
Well as of today im 31+3 weeks. WOW how quick things have gone. I think this trimester thou im going to suffer, im getting so big and hot and bothered. My appertite has srunk too and im finding i cant eat as much as i used to be able too. Actually iv not gain weight in 2 weeks!

I cant wait to meet my little baby now, im not orgnised in the slightest and his nusery is still a storage room as such (All with his stuff) but im just getting a little fed up with being pregnant!

Iv put some piccys on the bumps2mums facebook group so cheak it out. xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting big, tired, hot and bothered!   Getting big, tired, hot and bothered! Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 1:54 pm

Oh hun, it will soon be over and you will have your bundle of joy in your arms....xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Getting big, tired, hot and bothered!   Getting big, tired, hot and bothered! Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 12:26 am

I certainly dont envy you one bit Alice, I remember being all hot and bothered and big this time 3 years ago!

I've always said i'd love another summer baby and I would, but its nice to see how my body is for a winter baby!
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Getting big, tired, hot and bothered!   Getting big, tired, hot and bothered! Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 12:50 am

Oh sarah you will be nice and warm....but you have to be careful when it snows or it's icey......that was the tricky bit for me as it snowed from nov through to jan when i was preg with duncan this time 5 years ago.....ahha that's scary
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Getting big, tired, hot and bothered!   Getting big, tired, hot and bothered! Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 1:11 am

True, maybe I'll need a zimmer frame or something lol
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Getting big, tired, hot and bothered!   Getting big, tired, hot and bothered! Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 1:18 am

i was preggers with matthew through summer and part of winter . i would go out with just a top on as i was so hot . my friends thought id lost the plot and i would sit there moaning that it was to hot .and a couple of days after i had him i went and bought a winter jacket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting big, tired, hot and bothered!   Getting big, tired, hot and bothered! Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 1:24 am

I know what you mean norms i was the same and in winter 03 it was minus 12 to 15oc here.....I just wore a little fleece jacket when i went out.....

Sarah a zimmer frame.....that would be fun to watch....hehe
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Getting big, tired, hot and bothered!   Getting big, tired, hot and bothered! Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 5:12 am

I had Ashley in the summer and the girls in winter and it was definatly easier being pregnant in the winter.

But it is nice having Ashley birthday in the summer as you can do so many nice things for his birthday than in the winter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting big, tired, hot and bothered!   Getting big, tired, hot and bothered! Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 5:17 am

i think i was glad to be heavily pregnant in the winter rather then the summer....especially as i was huge with both babies - dont think i could have handled the heat of the summer and a big bump! not long to go now alice til your boy arrives into the world xxx and sarah im thinking a boy for you too :-) dont know why :-) xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting big, tired, hot and bothered!   Getting big, tired, hot and bothered! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting big, tired, hot and bothered!
Page 1 of 1