bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So So Tired......

Go down 
AuthorMessage

So So Tired...... Empty
PostSubject: So So Tired......   So So Tired...... Icon_minitime16th September 2007, 1:00 am

Hay guys,

I was wondering if u could help me with my DD2 Sophie.
Sophie used to be a really good sleeper, she used to go to bed between 6.30 - 7pm and wake around 7am. Just latly she has compleatly come out of routene, she is going up to bed around 7ish, getting in and out and in and out of bed, setling around 8.30-9pm and then getting up at 6am! (5.45am yesterday morning) Agggrrrr i cant cope, im so so tired.
Iv tried everything from cutting out her afternoon nap, which is bloody hard work, putting her to bed eariler, later....what can i do Sad ....
The thing is too she is so grumpy in the day as she is tired herself.

Helppp...

Alice x
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

So So Tired...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So So Tired......   So So Tired...... Icon_minitime16th September 2007, 1:02 am

Just persevere hun thats all I can say xx
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

So So Tired...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So So Tired......   So So Tired...... Icon_minitime16th September 2007, 9:10 am

Sad
Back to top Go down

So So Tired...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So So Tired......   So So Tired...... Icon_minitime17th September 2007, 2:14 am

im no hope sorry hunnie, my oldest is a nightmare for getting settled at night time.
Good luck anyways hunnie
flower
Back to top Go down

So So Tired...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So So Tired......   So So Tired...... Icon_minitime17th September 2007, 6:10 am

I sympathise as my Sophie is hit and miss at bedtime....she usually goes down about 7.30 and will sleep thro til 8am but some nights she struggles to settle (usually because she is overtired after nursery) whilst other days she just isnt that tired....like last night she slept 7.30pm - 9am this morning - whereas the night before she was up and down and didnt fall asleep til about midnight (she was just too wide awake). Sometimes she does great and sleeps well but usually its a case of bedtime at 8 and she finally falls asleep 8.30 and may wake up once in night then sleeps thro til 7.30-8am...hope ur sophie settles soon into a routine again xx
Back to top Go down

So So Tired...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So So Tired......   So So Tired...... Icon_minitime18th September 2007, 11:25 am

Well we have had a few good nights and not to early mornings so im hopeing it will stick. Im making sure she has no more then an hours kip and it has to be b4 2. If not then she stays awake. It seems to be working so im going to stick to this routene untill she is compleatly out of naps!

Thanks everyone x
Back to top Go down

So So Tired...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So So Tired......   So So Tired...... Icon_minitime18th September 2007, 4:47 pm

good luck hun...my sophie doesnt have naps at all wed-fri when she is at nursery - and then goes to bed at 7.30....she is totally shattered by then tho and is usually really tired and grouchy 5-bedtime but its worth it for the early night. On the days i sometimes do let her have a nap (if its clear she is too tired) then i find the same as you - it ideally has to be before 2 and no longer than an hour. It usually is a slightly later bedtime but at least she eats tea then without being too tired and grumpy. Hope all works out for your sophie routine wise xx
Back to top Go down

So So Tired...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So So Tired......   So So Tired...... Icon_minitime22nd September 2007, 1:45 pm

Hope it settles down for you soon....I have never had this proplem unless duncan was ill so i can't help really sorry...xxx
Back to top Go down

So So Tired...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So So Tired......   So So Tired...... Icon_minitime22nd September 2007, 6:01 pm

I used to let my kids only have an hours nap in the afternoon and def not any later than 3pm....My MIL used to look after them while I worked and you could gaurentee she would let them fall asleep at 5pm.....I would wake tem as soon as I came in!!!Mad
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

So So Tired...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So So Tired......   So So Tired...... Icon_minitime23rd September 2007, 1:09 am

Oh what a cow! I hate it when other people totally ignore your instructions. Really frustrates me!

I dont allow Sophie to have a nap after 2pm xx
Back to top Go down

So So Tired...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So So Tired......   So So Tired...... Icon_minitime23rd September 2007, 1:20 am

No sophie has a nap b4 3pm or she goes without, i was talking to Mil and she told me that Andrew DH used to sleep walk so iv been watching Sophie and i think she does the same, all she does it get up out her bed, open her bedroom door and stand at the end of our bed, so i go and fetch her and put her back, she does'nt make a noise or anything so im pritty sure it is this, she did it 4 times friday night but only once last night!
Suppose ill have to cope with it untill she grows out of it!

Alice xx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

So So Tired...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So So Tired......   So So Tired...... Icon_minitime23rd September 2007, 1:22 am

I was talking to a friend of mine whose son sleep walks I think she said he can do it as much as 10 times in a night Sad
Back to top Go down

So So Tired...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So So Tired......   So So Tired...... Icon_minitime23rd September 2007, 1:33 am

Oh god! lol i really hope sophies does'nt do it that much!
Back to top Go down

So So Tired...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So So Tired......   So So Tired...... Icon_minitime26th September 2007, 8:33 am

hopefully its something sophie will grow out of hun xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So So Tired...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So So Tired......   So So Tired...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So So Tired......
Page 1 of 1