bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feel really sick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Feel really sick Empty
PostSubject: Feel really sick   Feel really sick Icon_minitime25th May 2008, 12:51 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad

I feel so sick, I was gagging earlier the amount of times I got that salty taste in my mouth was really horrible.

Managed to eat most of my roast dinner.

I'm consitipated too, so bought some pure orange juice - which makes me feel sick! I cant win as I love pure orange juice Sad
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

Feel really sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feel really sick   Feel really sick Icon_minitime25th May 2008, 1:29 pm

Oh sorry to hear your not feeling to great.....hope it doesn't last to long...xxxx
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Feel really sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feel really sick   Feel really sick Icon_minitime25th May 2008, 2:48 pm

The joys of pregnancy!!

Hope the sickness passes quickly.

Get yourself some prune juice, tastes disgusting but is excellent for constipation.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Feel really sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feel really sick   Feel really sick Icon_minitime26th May 2008, 3:18 am

EUGH EUGH EUGH!! the orange juice helped wonders yesterday
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

Feel really sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feel really sick   Feel really sick Icon_minitime26th May 2008, 3:45 am

LOL oh yippy the lovely joys of pregnancy! I hope it passes soon for u babes! But i must say i dont envy u one little bit, i suffered for 16 weeks and could'nt eat a thing!!

Good sigin thou hun. Get as much rest as u can and eat little and often, big dinners tend to make it worse and fresh orange will also make things worse as its full of acid x

((hugs))
Back to top Go down

Feel really sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feel really sick   Feel really sick Icon_minitime26th May 2008, 4:29 am

yep the joys of pregnancy!!!!! only another several weeks to go of this hun!!!! lol sorry! dont miss the sickness one bit...but as alice says eat little and often and rest up when u can xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feel really sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feel really sick   Feel really sick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feel really sick
Page 1 of 1