bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My left arm and hand dont feel like they belong to me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

My left arm and hand dont feel like they belong to me Empty
PostSubject: My left arm and hand dont feel like they belong to me   My left arm and hand dont feel like they belong to me Icon_minitime1st August 2008, 1:10 am

Its a really funny feeling that ive got in my arm, wrist & hand.

Its making typing fun!

Ive had pain in it all night and no matter where I put my arm the pain wouldnt go so ive not had a great deal of sleep.

I havent slept on my left side as i'm more comfortable on my back or right side (since becoming preg) and now the pain has gone but my arm feels like it doesnt belong Sad

If i still have it Mon i'll go to the Dr's dont really want to keep pestering them.
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: My left arm and hand dont feel like they belong to me   My left arm and hand dont feel like they belong to me Icon_minitime1st August 2008, 3:26 am

Oh how weird hun, hope you find out what it is.....xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My left arm and hand dont feel like they belong to me   My left arm and hand dont feel like they belong to me Icon_minitime1st August 2008, 8:38 am

Hum, Maybe u have slept funny on a nerve in ur arm, or trapped a nerve in ur arm.

No end of time am i waking up with dead legs or arms! Pregnancy huh! crazy the things it does to you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My left arm and hand dont feel like they belong to me   My left arm and hand dont feel like they belong to me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My left arm and hand dont feel like they belong to me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Pregnancy-
Jump to: