bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oooooo @ Eastenders

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Oooooo @ Eastenders Empty
PostSubject: Oooooo @ Eastenders   Oooooo @ Eastenders Icon_minitime21st March 2008, 2:35 pm

What do you think of Tanya & Shaun killing Max?

Bit soon after the Chrissie & Den???
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Oooooo @ Eastenders   Oooooo @ Eastenders Icon_minitime22nd March 2008, 2:05 am

Did it happen or have they just planned on doing it??/
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oooooo @ Eastenders   Oooooo @ Eastenders Icon_minitime22nd March 2008, 2:49 am

Well Shaun got a coffin dug the hole, Tanya drugged Max and together they took him to the woods, chucked him in the coffin, Tanya fell on top of him hehe and then a car turned up Shaun went to see if it had gone, Max woke up and was really drowsey, Tanya was then saying lots of horrible things Max kept saying 'what about the kids' then she put the lid on......... my worst nightmare that being buried alive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oooooo @ Eastenders   Oooooo @ Eastenders Icon_minitime22nd March 2008, 3:05 am

oh my god.....that's scary....xxxx
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Oooooo @ Eastenders   Oooooo @ Eastenders Icon_minitime23rd March 2008, 6:53 am

It made me feel really sick and shakey watching it, not nice at all! What a really horrble thing to have done to you...Its only a soap Amy, its not real!!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oooooo @ Eastenders   Oooooo @ Eastenders Icon_minitime23rd March 2008, 2:52 pm

Yeah I know its not real Amy but it feels real when your totally engrossed in it doesnt it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oooooo @ Eastenders   Oooooo @ Eastenders Icon_minitime24th March 2008, 2:04 am

What has happend now......or has it not been back on????
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oooooo @ Eastenders   Oooooo @ Eastenders Icon_minitime24th March 2008, 2:25 am

No it'll be on tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oooooo @ Eastenders   Oooooo @ Eastenders Icon_minitime24th March 2008, 4:30 am

i still got to watch fridays episode...will def be watching tonights xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oooooo @ Eastenders   Oooooo @ Eastenders Icon_minitime24th March 2008, 9:20 am

Surprised Gross!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oooooo @ Eastenders   Oooooo @ Eastenders Icon_minitime24th March 2008, 9:21 am

very i have to agree but i will still have to watch it....hehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oooooo @ Eastenders   Oooooo @ Eastenders Icon_minitime25th March 2008, 2:16 am

lol well they buried him, then tanya dug him back up again! I knew she would chicken out!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oooooo @ Eastenders   Oooooo @ Eastenders Icon_minitime25th March 2008, 2:44 am

Yes she dug him back up, he wasnt very deep in and she certainly dug perfectly with her hands did anyone notice lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oooooo @ Eastenders   Oooooo @ Eastenders Icon_minitime25th March 2008, 3:40 am

Oh this is just so weird,......xxx
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Oooooo @ Eastenders   Oooooo @ Eastenders Icon_minitime26th March 2008, 10:00 am

i t love eastenders and i really used to like tanya, but this was absolutely horrible viewing!!! now i can handle stuff usually, i like horrors and the such, but this i found really really hard to watch! i think it was wrong for them to show it before 9pm too, i am sure there was many young kids watching. i was soo relieved when tanya dug him out, but lol i kept worrying about the kids in the house on their own, irresponsible mother lol! my worse fear also is to be buried alive in a coffin so it was horrible for me, i had the remote in my hand ready to turn over the channel, but its one of those things you cant bear to watch but cant bear to turn over either lol!!! but on the other side, i do find sean very easy on the eye!!! (he's got that bad boy image, you know you shouldnt but cant help it!) but anyway alls well that ends well, i am glad she dug him up - all though i doubt (being eastenders) that this will be the end!
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Oooooo @ Eastenders   Oooooo @ Eastenders Icon_minitime26th March 2008, 10:27 am

no it won't be the end.....i just think it is so sick....and wierd,,,xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oooooo @ Eastenders   Oooooo @ Eastenders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oooooo @ Eastenders
Page 1 of 1