bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

typical eastenders

Go down 
AuthorMessage

typical eastenders Empty
PostSubject: typical eastenders   typical eastenders Icon_minitime22nd October 2007, 11:23 am

Rolling Eyes its just so typical how in eastenders they have to make everything so doubly dramatic...not only did jane get shot in the stomach by Steven...but then finds out her womb had to be removed...which means that she can never have kids...the one thing she wanted to have and just before that Ian had been saying about them having kids together Sad

i know these dramatic storylines are partly the reason we watch the soaps but it does seem they really do go overboard with the storylines sometimes.

Oh and if i was stacey and bradley i think i would have done a runner by now....i mean talk about interfering families....loved that bit with charlie posing in the kilt from Mo!!!! oh and how scary is Bradleys mum!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

typical eastenders Empty
PostSubject: Re: typical eastenders   typical eastenders Icon_minitime24th October 2007, 1:11 am

LMAO I thought that was well funny seeing Charlie in the kilt. Sexy legs ----- NOT!!

Yeah I know what you mean about Bradleys mum, I was thinking last night how strange that 3 beautiful women fancied such a minger of a bloke - Max, sorry but he certainly doesn't float my boat one lil bit!
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

typical eastenders Empty
PostSubject: Re: typical eastenders   typical eastenders Icon_minitime24th October 2007, 1:27 am

i know what you mean sarah.....xxxxxLOL
Back to top Go down

typical eastenders Empty
PostSubject: Re: typical eastenders   typical eastenders Icon_minitime26th October 2007, 1:50 pm

yeah he really is awful....my mum liked him when he first came in but he is just so horrible xx
Back to top Go down

typical eastenders Empty
PostSubject: Re: typical eastenders   typical eastenders Icon_minitime10th December 2007, 10:50 am

What's happening in eastenders ladies?????

Anyone any news???
Back to top Go down

typical eastenders Empty
PostSubject: Re: typical eastenders   typical eastenders Icon_minitime11th December 2007, 5:41 am

Tuesday 11 December 2007

Jack is causing friction in the Square, in tonight's visit to Walford. Peggy is fed up with him on their patch, stealing their business, and it looks as though Jack likes getting under Phil's nose.

Thursday 13 December 2007

Phil wants nothing to do with Jack and is determined to get him out of the Square, enlisting Max's help, as life in Walford continues.

Friday 14 December 2007

Billy's search for a home is fruitless and he's at the end of his tether – nothing is going right for him - in this week's final visit to Walford.

Honey, meanwhile, is still in the dark about their situation.

Monday 17 December 2007

Billy hides the charity money in tonight's first visit of the week to Albert Square. Honey is none the wiser, but Peggy is on to him.

Steven, meanwhile, is trying to make it up to Ian and Jane.

Elsewhere, Sean is back and looking threatening. Stacey's worried he's going to ruin things for them.

Tuesday 18 December 2007

Abi has a new role in the school nativity play, but is beginning to behave like a diva, in tonight's visit to Albert Square.

Elsewhere, Sean returns and Carly finds him asleep in a car at the Lot. Later, on a girls' night out, Dawn bets Carly she will get back together with Sean.

Thursday 20 December 2007

Jane is furious when she realises that Ian has told Steven what she has been through, in tonight's visit to Walford.

Meanwhile, Honey and Billy's problems go from bad to worse when they are thrown out of their flat.

Friday 21 December 2007

Ian finally catches up with Steven and tells him some home truths, in tonight's final visit of the week to Albert Square.

Meanwhile, Peggy sends Phil out to fetch Billy and the family, and Ronnie invites Jack to dinner with the family in the hope of sorting things out with Phil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

typical eastenders Empty
PostSubject: Re: typical eastenders   typical eastenders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

typical eastenders
Page 1 of 1