bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How i found out about my BFP!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How i found out about my BFP! Empty
PostSubject: How i found out about my BFP!   How i found out about my BFP! Icon_minitime6th January 2008, 6:28 am

I'd been off the pill for a month or so as it had given me 3 months of constent bleeding! The doctor had done swabs and booked me in for a scan just to make sure i was ok down below, no cysts Etc! As i had stopped bleeding as soon as i came off the pill i wanted to cancel my scan because i knew what the problem was and i did'nt want to waste hospital time. I was ment to be seeing my doctor on Monday but she was'nt going to be in for a week after that so i went in last Wednesday to se another doctor to talk about my probelms with having a scan Etc! The doctor was still insisting i have it but was happy to put me on a diffrent pill in the mean time. At our doctors they do a load of tests b4 putting u on any sort of contrcepton, Weight, Height, blood pressure, Preg test etc! Well i did a sample for the pregnancy test knowing it was just routene and it would be defo neg! The nurse called me in and sat me down and then told me is was Postive! Well to say the least i nearly passed out! I started crying like a turnip and shaking in a panic! It was the last thing i expected! Me and andrew had 2 silly accidents a few days after i came off the pill but i never thought it would end in pregnancy! Well how wrong was i.
Well after 10mins of calming down and finally feeling a little sick i walked home and told Andrew, Who was compleatly speechless to say the least!

We are both a little happier now. Still kinda shocked but happy!

Thats how i found out lol!

Alice x

(I think im about 6 weeks so its still early days!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How i found out about my BFP!   How i found out about my BFP! Icon_minitime6th January 2008, 7:44 am

Oh my god i bet you where shocked, i am so happy for you though.....keep us posted.....xxxxx ((hugs))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How i found out about my BFP!   How i found out about my BFP! Icon_minitime6th January 2008, 8:52 am

wow what a big suprise that was for you!!! what a great suprise tho :-) heres wishing you a very happy pregnancy...u will have to keep us updated on it all xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How i found out about my BFP!   How i found out about my BFP! Icon_minitime6th January 2008, 11:22 am

what a nice suprize for the year.. if i got preg now. id b some what shocked!! as for the pill... i havecome off that, but am meant to be getting the coil fitted!! ( have been told it kills being put in) has anyone got the coil fitted?

p.s i no you probley dont mind as long as the baby is healthy but do you want a boy or girl this time?
x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How i found out about my BFP!   How i found out about my BFP! Icon_minitime6th January 2008, 11:41 am

Yea as u say either as long as the baby is healthy and happy but i think id most prob like another Girl. I dunno why? I think maby having a boy is like starting all ova again were as a girl i have everything for? I dunno ..... Hum...Knowing my my mind will change with every week!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: How i found out about my BFP!   How i found out about my BFP! Icon_minitime6th January 2008, 11:59 am

Tempress - I have the coil and I didn't feel a thing when mine was fitted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How i found out about my BFP!   How i found out about my BFP! Icon_minitime6th January 2008, 12:57 pm

Amy wrote:
Tempress - I have the coil and I didn't feel a thing when mine was fitted.

has it messed up ya periods?- people have been tellin me alsorts - but guess it is diff for everyone,
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: How i found out about my BFP!   How i found out about my BFP! Icon_minitime7th January 2008, 4:42 am

They are heavier than when i was on the pill and a bit more painfull at times but thats about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How i found out about my BFP!   How i found out about my BFP! Icon_minitime7th January 2008, 6:16 am

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How i found out about my BFP!   How i found out about my BFP! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How i found out about my BFP!
Page 1 of 1