bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Found this interesting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Found this interesting Empty
PostSubject: Found this interesting   Found this interesting Icon_minitime26th October 2007, 9:06 am

This is interesting, I can see her going anti-clockwise and I really tried to get it to go clockwise but it gave me a headache Rolling Eyes

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0%2C21598%2C22492511-5005375%2C00.html
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Found this interesting   Found this interesting Icon_minitime26th October 2007, 9:07 am

A few other people I have showed it too can see her going clockwise and i really can't see how they see that.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Found this interesting   Found this interesting Icon_minitime26th October 2007, 12:23 pm

me neither
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Found this interesting   Found this interesting Icon_minitime28th October 2007, 7:32 am

he Right Brain vs Left Brain test ... do you see the dancer turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?

If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa.

Most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction; see if you can do it.

"I must be a bit wierd as when i started to watch her she was going anti clockwise and then i started to consentrate on her and she went clockwise and as i copied the bit about what it means of the page she started to go anti again, so my brain is wiedr..."xxxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Found this interesting   Found this interesting Icon_minitime3rd November 2007, 10:23 am

I can only see only see here going clockwise, but Liam had a look and said " she keeps swopping, one minute clockwise the next anti-clockwise" I couldnt see that at all scratch Do you think that means he uses both sides of his brain equally? Or just that it doesnt work on kids? Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Found this interesting   Found this interesting Icon_minitime4th November 2007, 10:31 am

I could she her going Anti Clockwise first. Then I started to read the bit at the side and she changed???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Found this interesting   Found this interesting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Found this interesting
Page 1 of 1