bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

chiccos new single - to stop ppl being size 0

Go down 
AuthorMessage

chiccos new single - to stop ppl being size 0 Empty
PostSubject: chiccos new single - to stop ppl being size 0   chiccos new single - to stop ppl being size 0 Icon_minitime5th October 2007, 6:13 pm

Another story that i read about is how chicco is releasing a new single called "curvy cola bottle body" and was inspired to when he overheard some school girls talking about wanting to be a size 0.

Now dont get me wrong - i think its great to discourage teens from slimming too thin and i think the media does need to show less images of stick thin models/celebs and more size 12/14+ size model/celebs to show that this is fine and good too...but i cant help but feel that him releasing a single like this is all a bit too much of a coincidence - especially after Mikas "big girls you are beautiful" hit. To me it seems like a huge stunt to try and get his singing career really going Rolling Eyes

Anyway i guess it would be good if someone takes note of this song and decides having curves is fine but it does irritate me a bit when celebs etc make out they have genuine reasons for doing something when its so obvious there are ulterior motives scratch well thats my opinion anyhow xx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: chiccos new single - to stop ppl being size 0   chiccos new single - to stop ppl being size 0 Icon_minitime6th October 2007, 1:39 am

YeahI think its a stunt too tash
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: chiccos new single - to stop ppl being size 0   chiccos new single - to stop ppl being size 0 Icon_minitime6th October 2007, 1:52 am

i don't know who you are talking about but that doesn't matter, i'd ralther be a size 14 any day than a size 0......

if the song is going to help the youth of today then why not even if it is a stunt......

go go size 12/14........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chiccos new single - to stop ppl being size 0   chiccos new single - to stop ppl being size 0 Icon_minitime6th October 2007, 5:31 am

chicco sucks. it dont matter what song he brings out it will be rubbish lol
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: chiccos new single - to stop ppl being size 0   chiccos new single - to stop ppl being size 0 Icon_minitime6th October 2007, 12:46 pm

lol I agree
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: chiccos new single - to stop ppl being size 0   chiccos new single - to stop ppl being size 0 Icon_minitime6th October 2007, 1:10 pm

lol yes i agree to "The chicco time" lol i mean, WHAT! get a grip! Im sure it wont encourage young teens as teens wont want to listen to him! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chiccos new single - to stop ppl being size 0   chiccos new single - to stop ppl being size 0 Icon_minitime8th October 2007, 4:39 pm

yep its mad...when he was on x factor i spent the whole time thinking "what on earth he doing on here"....he belongs in butlins....not in the charts Smile and alice your right - teens wont listen to him...not when they have Justin Timberlake and decent people to listen to. Though hopefully like Lesley says maybe one teen will consider what he is saying x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chiccos new single - to stop ppl being size 0   chiccos new single - to stop ppl being size 0 Icon_minitime8th October 2007, 4:42 pm

and for anyone who wants earache here is his annoying song lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG0NEVPfQlE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chiccos new single - to stop ppl being size 0   chiccos new single - to stop ppl being size 0 Icon_minitime9th October 2007, 12:19 am

there not very curvy ladies........the song is a bit boring.......size 0 is at the door....oh yeah......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chiccos new single - to stop ppl being size 0   chiccos new single - to stop ppl being size 0 Icon_minitime9th October 2007, 2:56 am

Good grief it is a lot worse then i was thinking!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chiccos new single - to stop ppl being size 0   chiccos new single - to stop ppl being size 0 Icon_minitime9th October 2007, 12:04 pm

lol did'nt even finish listening to it it was that crap!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chiccos new single - to stop ppl being size 0   chiccos new single - to stop ppl being size 0 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chiccos new single - to stop ppl being size 0
Page 1 of 1