bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

omg did anyone see eastenders tonight

Go down 
AuthorMessage

omg did anyone see eastenders tonight Empty
PostSubject: omg did anyone see eastenders tonight   omg did anyone see eastenders tonight Icon_minitime21st September 2007, 1:58 pm

Shocked

who was that bloke at the end with ian?? this episode really freaked me out Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: omg did anyone see eastenders tonight   omg did anyone see eastenders tonight Icon_minitime21st September 2007, 1:59 pm

Yes i watched it hun! I have no idea who on earth he was! Scary!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: omg did anyone see eastenders tonight   omg did anyone see eastenders tonight Icon_minitime21st September 2007, 2:09 pm

Apperantly its Steven Beale ??? Ian looked after him for years as a young child .... Whooo scary, now the twins and bobby and lucy go missing......sounding intresting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: omg did anyone see eastenders tonight   omg did anyone see eastenders tonight Icon_minitime21st September 2007, 2:26 pm

i heard this too and apparantly ian gets killed too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: omg did anyone see eastenders tonight   omg did anyone see eastenders tonight Icon_minitime21st September 2007, 2:30 pm

OMG really.....wow, are they trying to kill the beele family out????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: omg did anyone see eastenders tonight   omg did anyone see eastenders tonight Icon_minitime21st September 2007, 2:31 pm

in a way i hope so coz i cant stand that twat lol
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: omg did anyone see eastenders tonight   omg did anyone see eastenders tonight Icon_minitime22nd September 2007, 12:32 am

LOL I thought he called him Neil LMAO
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: omg did anyone see eastenders tonight   omg did anyone see eastenders tonight Icon_minitime22nd September 2007, 9:42 am

lol i was trying to work out the name ian said at end of episode. i suspected it to b steven as he is the only one who could know so much about cindy and want revenge. I doubt they would kill ian off...he been in the soap for donkeys years and they are running out of the old cast. Maybe im wrong tho...we will see. It was all very creepy tho pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: omg did anyone see eastenders tonight   omg did anyone see eastenders tonight Icon_minitime2nd October 2007, 12:12 pm

it makes me laugh.. steven was a blonde blue eye kid.. now he comes back with dark hair and eyes. they must think viewers wont spot things like that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: omg did anyone see eastenders tonight   omg did anyone see eastenders tonight Icon_minitime2nd October 2007, 4:28 pm

i know what u mean...i thought the same...he looks totally different to the blonde hair blue eyed steven!!!!! i know they prob want him to look menacing but at least go for an actor who looks like steven lol. I wish they would just hurry up now and reveal whats happened to Ian...impatient i am!!! xx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: omg did anyone see eastenders tonight   omg did anyone see eastenders tonight Icon_minitime2nd October 2007, 11:27 pm

LOL I noticed this - maybe he dyes his hair lol
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: omg did anyone see eastenders tonight   omg did anyone see eastenders tonight Icon_minitime3rd October 2007, 2:52 am

yes its draggin on isnt it..

tho im looking forward to the bradley and stacey wedding storyline
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: omg did anyone see eastenders tonight   omg did anyone see eastenders tonight Icon_minitime3rd October 2007, 3:02 pm

Tempress wrote:
yes its draggin on isnt it..

tho im looking forward to the bradley and stacey wedding storyline

i bet that ends in tears tho...what with Max being on the scene...what a nightmare tho really - Max being Bradleys best man and sean (who doesnt really like bradley) walking his sister down the aisle .... really be nice for one couple to live happily ever after tho in a soap.

Just trying to think of a happy couple in eastenders...ok there is Jim and Dot and Honey and Billy...but yolande and Patrick are having probs, Ian and Jane having probs (lol well ian not being there is a prob), and my man Kevin Wicks and his woman have had their ups and downs....the woman who plays denise is pregnant in real life so she will no doubt be leaving soon x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: omg did anyone see eastenders tonight   omg did anyone see eastenders tonight Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 4:18 am

well with the bradley and stacey storyline i heard that all comes out just b4 the wedding about max and stacey having that fling so that will put a downer on the wedding to say the least!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: omg did anyone see eastenders tonight   omg did anyone see eastenders tonight Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 5:46 am

on no another eastenders wedding flop.....LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: omg did anyone see eastenders tonight   omg did anyone see eastenders tonight Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 5:55 am

Yes i heard that too, that Max does'nt let them marry as he spills the beans, very exciting! Ill be sobbing thou, always do when i see a wedding on tv!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: omg did anyone see eastenders tonight   omg did anyone see eastenders tonight Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 9:30 am

poor Bradley....you got to feel sorry for him...tho im suprised he hasnt picked up on anything so far...but as he wouldnt be expecting his dad to have had an affair with stacey then maybe he wouldnt. I heard that max and stacey secretly get filmed/recorded whilst they r talking together....think they r rumbled by one of maxs kids! (lol i missed tuesdays episode so this may have already happened!) x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: omg did anyone see eastenders tonight   omg did anyone see eastenders tonight Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 10:02 am

Hum iv not heard that but max's eldest has secretly brought a video camera so it well could be true, what do they get caught talking about hay Wink .... Hum its all so exciting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: omg did anyone see eastenders tonight   omg did anyone see eastenders tonight Icon_minitime5th October 2007, 6:30 am

that thing about them getting caught on video camera was on last night episode when max's eldest daughter borrowed or secretly bought a camera and video'd them talking but max caught her and went mental
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: omg did anyone see eastenders tonight   omg did anyone see eastenders tonight Icon_minitime5th October 2007, 5:50 pm

yeah he did...tho i wonder whether the daughter (dont know her name) actually picked up on anything or not or whether she is still totally oblivious to the tension between them both. Dont know what was said...

oh and did anyone notice in fridays eastenders just how bitchy Roxy Mitchell was being??? the other day she was being all sweet and nice and helping patrick trueman and this episode she upset Jane with her noseying about Ian and upsetting chelsea by being bitchy. Seemed a bit wierd to me...tho maybe it was her time of the month lol!

And im still wondering whats going on in Stevens head? what was he thinking by kissing Jane??!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: omg did anyone see eastenders tonight   omg did anyone see eastenders tonight Icon_minitime20th October 2007, 2:05 pm

All that with Stacey and Bradley happens this week! I read it in the tv mag hehe!
Sounds good though, I cant wait lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: omg did anyone see eastenders tonight   omg did anyone see eastenders tonight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

omg did anyone see eastenders tonight
Page 1 of 1