bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

aarrrrgh!!!!! poopoo bum bum boobies talk!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

aarrrrgh!!!!! poopoo bum bum boobies talk!!!! Empty
PostSubject: aarrrrgh!!!!! poopoo bum bum boobies talk!!!!   aarrrrgh!!!!! poopoo bum bum boobies talk!!!! Icon_minitime13th July 2008, 7:55 am

Im probably the only one with a 3yr old who cannot stop talking about poo poos, bum bums, boobies, willies etc! think she has picked up from other children talking about them at nursery but she finds it hillarious!!! today i asked her what she wanted for dinner and she said poopoo Rolling Eyes i dont react but she finds it so funny anyhow. Lets hope she grows out of this phase soon! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aarrrrgh!!!!! poopoo bum bum boobies talk!!!!   aarrrrgh!!!!! poopoo bum bum boobies talk!!!! Icon_minitime13th July 2008, 8:14 am

Duncan does that too and he is 4.5 years old.....He sang happy birthday to someone the other day but sang it like this: happy poo to you happy poo to you....so no tasha your not alone hun....my son is just as bad....but older and should know better...LOL
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: aarrrrgh!!!!! poopoo bum bum boobies talk!!!!   aarrrrgh!!!!! poopoo bum bum boobies talk!!!! Icon_minitime13th July 2008, 9:23 am

LOL sorry I know I shouldn't laugh
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: aarrrrgh!!!!! poopoo bum bum boobies talk!!!!   aarrrrgh!!!!! poopoo bum bum boobies talk!!!! Icon_minitime13th July 2008, 1:51 pm

Yup i have to too Tasha! Katie does'nt do it now as she is nearly 6 and knows the conserquences but Sophie is Picking it up slowly but surely!!

Just ignor it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aarrrrgh!!!!! poopoo bum bum boobies talk!!!!   aarrrrgh!!!!! poopoo bum bum boobies talk!!!! Icon_minitime18th July 2008, 12:01 pm

lol I remember Liam doing the same at about that age!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aarrrrgh!!!!! poopoo bum bum boobies talk!!!!   aarrrrgh!!!!! poopoo bum bum boobies talk!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aarrrrgh!!!!! poopoo bum bum boobies talk!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Mums Club-
Jump to: