bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wisdom teeth

Go down 
AuthorMessage

wisdom teeth Empty
PostSubject: wisdom teeth   wisdom teeth Icon_minitime6th July 2008, 2:09 am

I'm in agony with mine but they done want to take them out!!! Do you think if I ring everyday and beg they will??!! can you go the drs and getsome advice?? I really really want them out. Whenthey play up my ace swells and I'm in tears feeling awful!
have you noticed at group Norms/alice?? beentrying to hide lots!!
Back to top Go down

wisdom teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: wisdom teeth   wisdom teeth Icon_minitime6th July 2008, 3:14 am

If your dentist won't take them out go to another........ and if you don't want that then tell him/her that you want them out and it's your choice......

I hope you get it sorted soon and don't have to much pain...xxxxx
Back to top Go down

wisdom teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: wisdom teeth   wisdom teeth Icon_minitime6th July 2008, 3:51 am

oh dear but in defence of your dentist, I had one like that my gum kept swelling to the extreme that I had ear ache but the dentisit said no it will settle down!! It did its fine now no problems at all. Take some ibuprofen that should take the swelling down. ((hugs))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wisdom teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: wisdom teeth   wisdom teeth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wisdom teeth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Health & Beauty-
Jump to: