bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Really suffering...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Really suffering... Empty
PostSubject: Really suffering...   Really suffering... Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 8:01 am

...with my hayfever this week.

I have only started getting it over the last few years but each year it gets worse!

No point to this post, just feeling sorry for myself and seeing if anyone has a miracle (sp?) cure for it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really suffering...   Really suffering... Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 8:02 am

I know how you feel hun, i never had hay fever until i had duncan and ever year it gets worse....

I hate it.....((((hugs))))
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Really suffering...   Really suffering... Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 8:35 am

My brother suffers really bad from hayfever, he had it really bad on Sunday when he came up, he could hardly breathe, his eyes were all puffy and streaming and his nose was really blocked, so Dave gave him a jab to help him and it did the trick. Martin was saying that Dr's give a one off jab (every year) to stop hayfever but it does cost I believe he said £60, which I dont think is too bad as it lasts a whole year.

Maybe you should look into that?
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Really suffering...   Really suffering... Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 8:46 am

i feel for you i have it to . im on the strongest tablet from the doctors and was taking a weak one at night time to just to get by . the doctor has told me off and said that i now gotta start to use the eye drops and the nasel spray . and matthew is on eyedrops to
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Really suffering...   Really suffering... Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 10:24 am

maybe i'll come and see Dave Wink
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Really suffering...   Really suffering... Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 10:36 am

lol sure
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Really suffering...   Really suffering... Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 1:29 pm

im also i hayfever suffer too!! But being pregnant u cant take nothing but nasel spray and eye drops! It covers it for 20 mins then ur suffering again!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really suffering...   Really suffering... Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 1:50 pm

oh that's shitty alice.....i do feel for you hun xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really suffering...   Really suffering... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Really suffering...
Page 1 of 1