bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

cracked feet...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

cracked feet... Empty
PostSubject: cracked feet...   cracked feet... Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 3:34 am

oh i hate it so much, i keep getting cracks between my toes, i dry prob. and put talc in between but i always where socks and wear trainers a lot and i keep hgetting it i know i should change my footwear but for work it's easier......

it hurts though...xxx
Back to top Go down

cracked feet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cracked feet...   cracked feet... Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 9:16 am

is there any creams you could try??? ask a pharamacist??
Back to top Go down

cracked feet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cracked feet...   cracked feet... Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 9:37 am

i wouldnt recommend using talc as that would only clog it up you need to try and get air to it. or failing go to chemist and see what they recommend to use
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

cracked feet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cracked feet...   cracked feet... Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 9:54 am

vasaline? that might work

or wait til Amy returns she'll probably know what to recommend
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

cracked feet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cracked feet...   cracked feet... Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 10:25 am

Yea i would'nt recommend talk either as this does dry things out. I would recommend a good dry skin cream or vasaline like Sarah suggests. Lots of air too!

AND DONT PICK!!!
He! He!
Back to top Go down

cracked feet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cracked feet...   cracked feet... Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 1:27 pm

it's because it sweats that it cracks that's why i use talc, but thanks for the tips i will go to the chemist and see what they say, if falling that i have a doc appointment next week i can ask her that aswell...xxx
Back to top Go down

cracked feet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cracked feet...   cracked feet... Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 1:39 pm

Good idea hun. It could be Athletes foot aswell and u can buy a special talc at the chemist espelly for it.

Good luck x
Back to top Go down

cracked feet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cracked feet...   cracked feet... Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 3:08 pm

that's what it is hun just couldn't think of the name, thanks.....
Back to top Go down

cracked feet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cracked feet...   cracked feet... Icon_minitime8th June 2008, 12:33 pm

They sell canesten for athlets foot and have been told its real good
Back to top Go down

cracked feet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cracked feet...   cracked feet... Icon_minitime8th June 2008, 1:55 pm

yeah i heard that too but i can not get it her unless i have a doctor note..xx:-) will have to see what the doc say's n thursday...xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cracked feet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cracked feet...   cracked feet... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cracked feet...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Health & Beauty-
Jump to: