bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 10:42 am

why do children feel the need to scream, shout and generally refuse to do anything???!!! Tobes is going through that horrible terrible 2 stage, a tantrum can last up to half an hour!!:shock:I just put him in bed and leave him to it now!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 10:45 am

I so know what you are going through, my 2 do this especially Chloe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 12:49 pm

its awful isnt it?!! I'm at my wits end!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 1:07 pm

Its horrid! Sophies paddys dont last long but she does them so often its driving me nuts! I just ignor her now! Best way!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 2:45 pm

it doesn't stop when they turn 3 duncan's still doing it and he's 4.5 had a horrid day with him today...xxx
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 2:47 pm

My sons 11 next week and he still throughs a paddy, just slightly different, he doesn't actually through himself on the floor or anything like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 11:49 am

lol...........I bet he stroms off up stairs, slams the door and thats it!! Bless him!

Can i add that Amy's son is very good looking! Could be a model!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 2:35 pm

what , when he's having a paddy????
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 2:49 pm

lol, thank you Alice

Yeah he does do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 9:02 am

argh hes having paddy now:|
he goes stiff as a board and just scream the house down:shock:
help?! argh!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 9:10 am

lol and u have only been home 10 mins, whats all that about he he xxxx

Amy : No problems! He is a stunner! And soooo good with ur girls!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 9:11 am

I was speaking quietly to him...he had to shut up to listen to me and he calmed down-woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 9:11 am

he saves it all just for me!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 9:23 am

Aw thats good hun. Sounds like u have found a new way to calm him down! Good on ya!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

paddys-argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Mums Club-
Jump to: