bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why do people...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Why do people... Empty
PostSubject: Why do people...   Why do people... Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 6:58 am

... feel the need to stare and pull faces when your child is screaming/throwing a paddy?

It really does p*ss me off Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Why do people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do people...   Why do people... Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 9:58 am

grr thst really gets me that does - everyone seems to thuink they are the expert at bringing your children up!!! you ignore them and do nothing and (thje children i mean) and its wrong, you tell them off and its wrong grrr!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

Why do people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do people...   Why do people... Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 10:46 am

In the end I get more and more annoyed, not because my children are srcreaming but because people are staring
Back to top Go down

Why do people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do people...   Why do people... Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 12:50 pm

annoys me, I stare back and ask if they want a picture!!!!!!!!lol!
Back to top Go down

Why do people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do people...   Why do people... Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 1:05 pm

LOL @ Louise! Good saying! I get annoyed to. Every child paddys for god sake! ................... Just ignor them hun!
Back to top Go down

Why do people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do people...   Why do people... Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 2:47 pm

i'll tell you why, because there kids never done it, it's only your child what does it, nobody tell you this........???? (sarcasum)(sp)
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

Why do people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do people...   Why do people... Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 2:49 pm

it does feel like that though sometimes Lesley, that its only your child that ever does it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Why do people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do people...   Why do people... Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 2:51 pm

that's why i said it hun because you are felt to feel that way when people stare ....xxxx cameras at the ready....click click click....
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Why do people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do people...   Why do people... Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 2:58 pm

quick call social services you must be a bad mum if your child has a tantrum, i mean really you should be able to control everything your 2, 3, 4, 5 yr old does!!! (sarcasm also)
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm

Why do people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do people...   Why do people... Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 12:56 am

When i went shopping the other week there i had a woman come up to me and told i was right to tell my child off and that i handled the situation very well . thats worse than people just staring at me it made me laugh Laughing
Back to top Go down

Why do people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do people...   Why do people... Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 9:02 am

got so say that woman was right...xxxx good on here..xx
Back to top Go down

Why do people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do people...   Why do people... Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 11:47 am

Really Norma?? Thats crazy as if ur'd do that! Silly moo!
Back to top Go down

Why do people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do people...   Why do people... Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 1:48 pm

Lol alice yes i did i had to physically pin him which i didnt enjoy doing but i did it
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

Why do people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do people...   Why do people... Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 2:48 pm

I went to the park today with some friends and the girls started to play up a bit and started to scream so I said that we were going home, which made them scream more Rolling Eyes and when I looked up there were 6/7 paople standing infront all staring at me, so I waved at them - it certainly stopped them from looking.
Back to top Go down

Why do people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do people...   Why do people... Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 3:13 pm

hehe well done you!!!tongue
Back to top Go down

Why do people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do people...   Why do people... Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 4:14 pm

that's the way to do it amy...xxxx well done..xxx
Back to top Go down

Why do people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do people...   Why do people... Icon_minitime1st July 2008, 2:23 am

lol my youngest is always the same where ever you go i get teal pissed off end up saying "what you staring at" and they just look at me funny and walk off

its real annoying tho its bad enough when your in the situation but for loads of people to be looking down at you makes it worse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why do people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do people...   Why do people... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do people...
Page 1 of 1