bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

chiropractor

Go down 
AuthorMessage

chiropractor Empty
PostSubject: chiropractor   chiropractor Icon_minitime18th September 2007, 4:32 am

Anyone had experience with a chiropractor? My knee and back are playing up now!!! Crying or Very sad I am going to one this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

chiropractor Empty
PostSubject: Re: chiropractor   chiropractor Icon_minitime18th September 2007, 12:16 pm

I've not personally but Dave has he has hurt his back at work lifting rather large people and he also has a slight curve to his spine and the chiropractor gives it a tug and pop here and there and he is practically pain free. He used to go weekly but now its once every 3 months Smile

Hope it was ok and not too painful for you xx
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

chiropractor Empty
PostSubject: Re: chiropractor   chiropractor Icon_minitime19th September 2007, 5:24 am

I went...My pelvis is out of line slightly causing problems to the sacroiliac joint this in turn makes one leg longer than the other and hence all the pain that goes with it.
I am sore this morning but the sciatica has gone, sore on my back, buttocks and top of my leg ... Very Happy I have to go on friday again.
Back to top Go down

chiropractor Empty
PostSubject: Re: chiropractor   chiropractor Icon_minitime19th September 2007, 6:35 am

glad the chiropractor helped Pat.....not had any experience of them myself but glad to hear you are in a bit less pain...hopefully they will continue to help you xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

chiropractor Empty
PostSubject: Re: chiropractor   chiropractor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chiropractor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Health & Beauty-
Jump to: