bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our new baby Lucy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Our new baby Lucy Empty
PostSubject: Our new baby Lucy   Our new baby Lucy Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 11:47 am

LOL i can see u all having a panic attack not thinking OMG OMG !!! Our Tropical Fish has had a baby!!! Born today, weighing excatly the weight of a fly!! LOL!!!!!
Its so cute with little black speckles.

We have had a big tropical fish tank for nearly 4 years now and never had a baby out of any of the fish. And low and beho today, there just born a tiny little fishy! So we have put it in a safe box to grow (Otherwise he/she will be eaten)

Very proud Andrew is now sat at the tank keeping an eye on the new addition and has mum in box with baby as she is still looking very podgy and can give birth to up to 25 babies!!!
Back to top Go down

Our new baby Lucy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new baby Lucy   Our new baby Lucy Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 1:33 pm

Oh congrats on the new addition to your family...xxxx

25 babies omg.....xxx
Back to top Go down

Our new baby Lucy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new baby Lucy   Our new baby Lucy Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 1:59 pm

I know! She has'nt had any more yet so i think she might of only had the 1, unlesswe missed the other and they were eaten. Sad
Back to top Go down

Our new baby Lucy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new baby Lucy   Our new baby Lucy Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 2:15 pm

hmmm...I slightly panicked then.....but yay a baby fishy!! many congrats xx
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Our new baby Lucy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new baby Lucy   Our new baby Lucy Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 3:41 pm

Aww congrats on your new addition.

We had some baby fish born in our pond last year, I think 2 survived that we can see.
Back to top Go down

Our new baby Lucy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new baby Lucy   Our new baby Lucy Icon_minitime2nd June 2008, 5:58 am

She's not had any more but the little one is doing well, swimming around in its little tank! Its so tiny, about the size of ur little finger nail!
Back to top Go down

Our new baby Lucy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new baby Lucy   Our new baby Lucy Icon_minitime2nd June 2008, 7:54 am

Oh bless......xxx
Back to top Go down

Our new baby Lucy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new baby Lucy   Our new baby Lucy Icon_minitime2nd June 2008, 1:40 pm

Im going to get andrew to take some piccys and ill show u xx
Back to top Go down

Our new baby Lucy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new baby Lucy   Our new baby Lucy Icon_minitime2nd June 2008, 11:34 pm

oh i can't wait....great xxx
Back to top Go down

Our new baby Lucy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new baby Lucy   Our new baby Lucy Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 11:29 am

Well he has tried to take some piccys but the little bugger wont keep still so provong a little tricky!
Back to top Go down

Our new baby Lucy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new baby Lucy   Our new baby Lucy Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 2:04 pm

oh no.....that's not fair.....please try harder......hehe xxx
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Our new baby Lucy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new baby Lucy   Our new baby Lucy Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 2:52 pm

Doesn't she realise she has people miles away that want to see a picture of her Rolling Eyes lol
Back to top Go down

Our new baby Lucy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new baby Lucy   Our new baby Lucy Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 12:18 am

that was my thought excactly......not just miles away but thousands of miles away.....hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our new baby Lucy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new baby Lucy   Our new baby Lucy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our new baby Lucy
Page 1 of 1