bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

childrens programms

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

childrens programms Empty
PostSubject: childrens programms   childrens programms Icon_minitime12th April 2008, 1:20 am

whats your kids fav shows?

Sophie loves:

Peppa Pig

Wonder Pets

Dora the explorer

Diego
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: childrens programms   childrens programms Icon_minitime12th April 2008, 4:35 am

charlie dosnt really like telly much, but there is one thing that gets him soo excited he loves it, thats in the night garden, he just adores it! he has an iggle piggle he takes to bed with him, and its so cute, inthe moring when he comes into my room to wake me up he is always holding it, soo cute!!! he also copies iggle piggle and upsy daisy when they do their little dance.

eliza will watch most things, but her faves are spongebob, charlie and lola, and big barn farm (i love that program too!)
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: childrens programms   childrens programms Icon_minitime12th April 2008, 5:42 am

Liam likes sponge Bob, Myth Busters (not sure its a kids program but I like it Wink ) Dr Who and documetries about anything that takes his attention Laughing He's a bit of a discovery Channel addict! I try not to let him watch to much tv but in the winter theres not much else for a 9yr old to do is there!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: childrens programms   childrens programms Icon_minitime12th April 2008, 6:31 am

very true!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: childrens programms   childrens programms Icon_minitime12th April 2008, 12:12 pm

My girls go through fases (sp?) but they like mickey mouse clubhouse, peppe pig, Fifi, Dor and diego, bit of pooh bear and they also like watching animal documentries with their daddy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: childrens programms   childrens programms Icon_minitime13th April 2008, 2:58 pm

duncan doesn't really watch tv but when he does he like sponge bob (hate it myself) or he gets to watch a dvd his fav is marry poppins...xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: childrens programms   childrens programms Icon_minitime14th April 2008, 2:41 am

my 2 like Power Rangers, Ben 10, Dinosaur King, Peppe Pig and Dora/Diego

x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: childrens programms   childrens programms Icon_minitime14th April 2008, 3:29 am

Kasia's loves In th night Garden. She does'nt actually watch alot of telly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: childrens programms   childrens programms Icon_minitime14th April 2008, 6:07 am

My kids LOVE Charlie and Lola! There have all the DVD's! Also Peppa Pig, Sophie is a huge fan! Oh and this terrible programme called Wow Wow Wobzy. Its pants but they love it!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: childrens programms   childrens programms Icon_minitime14th April 2008, 6:11 am

I know what you mean Alice and the worst bit is, is that i end up with the stupid song stuck in my head for the rest of the day "wow wow wubsy, wubsy wubsy wow wow"

AARRGGHHHH!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: childrens programms   childrens programms Icon_minitime14th April 2008, 6:16 am

AHHHH YES!!! The characters are just crazy on there! They need shooting!!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: childrens programms   childrens programms Icon_minitime14th April 2008, 6:21 am

I'm still singing it!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: childrens programms   childrens programms Icon_minitime14th April 2008, 8:48 am

Cammy's at the minute are Diego and SpongeBob ... although his all time favourite thing to watch is Toy Story ... we're watching it for the 3rd time today!!! lol

xxx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: childrens programms   childrens programms Icon_minitime14th April 2008, 9:18 am

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: childrens programms   childrens programms Icon_minitime14th April 2008, 9:31 am

Oh i love toy story. Fab Movie!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: childrens programms   childrens programms Icon_minitime14th April 2008, 9:56 am

LOl...xxx
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: childrens programms   childrens programms Icon_minitime14th April 2008, 10:58 am

I love toy story too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: childrens programms   childrens programms Icon_minitime26th April 2008, 2:57 am

Sophies fav programmes are something special (its a signing programme on cbeebies with a guy called Justin fletcher) - she loves anything with him in in fact, Peppa Pig, Dora the explorer, lazytown and sometimes wonder pets. The wonderpets has a well annoying song "the phone, the phone is ringing" pmsl prob no one knows what im talking about but if u hear it it will get in your head...i have had that tune in my head daily lol.

Ollie loves in the night garden...iggle piggle being his fav...he is mesmerised by it xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: childrens programms   childrens programms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

childrens programms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Mums Club-
Jump to: