bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Easter Holidays!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Easter Holidays! Empty
PostSubject: Easter Holidays!   Easter Holidays! Icon_minitime7th April 2008, 10:23 am

Well today is the first day of Katie's 2 week easter holiday! And so far so goo. She has been a real help, been as good as gold and no problem! But Sophie is being a Pain! She is not used to having Katie around the house in the day and is obviously feeling a little left out! All day she has been mardi! Wingy! Annoying! Paddying! Generally being a terrible 2!

My head hurts! Luckly tomorrow is the only day we have nothing planned and the rest of the week were pritty busy with play days and going out to play barns etc!

Anypne else got kids off of school!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Easter Holidays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Holidays!   Easter Holidays! Icon_minitime7th April 2008, 10:44 am

Yeah my Sophie Smile

Sophie's also been a pain in the butt, shes been very whingy
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Easter Holidays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Holidays!   Easter Holidays! Icon_minitime7th April 2008, 1:01 pm

yh eliza is off preschool normally she goes every morning 9;15 till 11;45 and she loves it, she is very bright for her age and trying to keep her mind busy and occupied is realy hard, especially finding things she can do and charlie can do too, al the things she likes to do is arty stuff - painting gluing play dough etc, all the things charlie hasnt got the hang of!! he just has no interest in it at all (apart from eating glue, paint play dough etc lol) its funny as soon as eliza could hold a paint brush she love to paint, charlie, well he just dont get it lol bless him!!!

i am dreading the holidays being over though, charlie will be startting in a creche for 2 mornings a week, i figured it might be good for him, but i am really feeling bad about it, i am only doing it purely for his benefit, but everone keeps saying oh that'll be nice you'll get a nice break 2 mornings a week, and im like noo i dont want to leave him, i feel bad i never left eliza at his age, but i do think he needs it and it'll do him good, just cant help but feel bad about it, think i'll cry more on the first day than him!!!! soppy me!!! lol it'll be interesting in sept when eliza starts big school!!! (i also hate to think about that!!!) god i am terrible!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm

Easter Holidays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Holidays!   Easter Holidays! Icon_minitime7th April 2008, 2:37 pm

Oh hun don't feel bad it will do charlie the world of good and you too beleive me i was like that when duncan was little and now i enjoy the little time i have for me...xxxx
Back to top Go down

Easter Holidays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Holidays!   Easter Holidays! Icon_minitime7th April 2008, 2:45 pm

our schools are on their 2nd week of easter hols and Dillon is starting to miss nursery, he keeps asking 'am i going to nursery tomorrow'. Bless him!

xx
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Easter Holidays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Holidays!   Easter Holidays! Icon_minitime8th April 2008, 1:33 am

My son is off too and he has not been to bad... yet!!!

He can be very whingy and moany and he is 10!!!
Back to top Go down

Easter Holidays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Holidays!   Easter Holidays! Icon_minitime8th April 2008, 2:05 am

Katie - My eldest DD Katie is also very forward for her age too so i know how u feel about keeping them occupied. Katie is now 5 and reading higher year 2 books (She's in reception class) She can write, spell, add, takeaway and is in the higer groups for everything in her school. She has always been a bright little girl and always had a huge intrest in learning. My mum (Who is a teacher) takes her to castles, museums etc (I dont take her as i have no intrest and am as dumb as a barge pole lol)

She is missing school big time already and were only on day 2! She is counting down the sleeps already. I think she just hates being out of routene!

Sophie on the other hand is the complete oppsit! She is my baby and iv mumsy her alot. She does love crafty things but she does'nt like to learn and has no intrest.

Kid's Eh!
Back to top Go down

Easter Holidays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Holidays!   Easter Holidays! Icon_minitime8th April 2008, 2:22 am

Amazin how 2 siblings can be so completely different eh??

x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Easter Holidays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Holidays!   Easter Holidays! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter Holidays!
Page 1 of 1