bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Colouring hair??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Colouring hair?? Empty
PostSubject: Colouring hair??   Colouring hair?? Icon_minitime3rd April 2008, 8:41 am

I usually have my hair highlighted at the hairdressers but I just can't afford it and the grey hairs are really showing where the highlights have grown out, so was thinking of using a home dye.

I have done this before but it doesn't look as good as the highlights and also when i re did it the bits that had previously been done ended up going lighter than the new bits!Evil or Very Mad

Has any one got any tips orcan anyone recommend a make of hair dye?
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Colouring hair?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colouring hair??   Colouring hair?? Icon_minitime3rd April 2008, 8:58 am

I use Herbal essance on my hair or I get my sister to do it for me. (I mean she colours it using herbal essance)
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

Colouring hair?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colouring hair??   Colouring hair?? Icon_minitime3rd April 2008, 10:24 am

oh i don't have a clue hun sorry...xxx
Back to top Go down

Colouring hair?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colouring hair??   Colouring hair?? Icon_minitime3rd April 2008, 11:14 am

I dye my hair every 6/8 weeks and use Garnia. I find it fab and come with a 6 weekly conditioning treatment. I would say go to boots (They have a wider choice) and have a good look at them all, and stick to the same one. And also make sure u get one that covers grey as not all of them do.
Back to top Go down

Colouring hair?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colouring hair??   Colouring hair?? Icon_minitime4th April 2008, 8:18 am

id recommed garnia aswell

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Colouring hair?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colouring hair??   Colouring hair?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colouring hair??
Page 1 of 1