bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does anyone elses or did they do this?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Does anyone elses or did they do this? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone elses or did they do this?   Does anyone elses or did they do this? Icon_minitime15th March 2008, 6:52 am

Sophies started to take her nappy off when its wet now, luckly she doesnt do it at night does anyone elses child do this or did this?
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone elses or did they do this?   Does anyone elses or did they do this? Icon_minitime15th March 2008, 8:44 am

yeah my soph went through a phase of doing this...she dont seem to do it much now though - though she is toilet trained during day now so only wears nappies at night....im sure she will grow out of it hun xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone elses or did they do this?   Does anyone elses or did they do this? Icon_minitime15th March 2008, 9:02 am

Sophie never really did this much, but once she was dry in the day we did find her nappy on the floor in her room when we cheaked on her at night? Maybe its a sigin she is ready to be toliet trained hun. Have u tried her yet ?
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone elses or did they do this?   Does anyone elses or did they do this? Icon_minitime15th March 2008, 9:26 am

I think that is definatly a sign to give potty training a go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone elses or did they do this?   Does anyone elses or did they do this? Icon_minitime15th March 2008, 9:29 am

Duncan didn't do this during the day but at night when he was wet, so i stopped putting nappies on him and he was dry.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone elses or did they do this?   Does anyone elses or did they do this? Icon_minitime15th March 2008, 1:51 pm

Give it a go hun...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone elses or did they do this?   Does anyone elses or did they do this? Icon_minitime15th March 2008, 2:52 pm

think it's a good idea to give a go aswell...xxx Sophie will soon tell you if she's not ready hun xxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone elses or did they do this?   Does anyone elses or did they do this? Icon_minitime16th March 2008, 1:02 pm

Have you decided what to do yet hun xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone elses or did they do this?   Does anyone elses or did they do this? Icon_minitime16th March 2008, 1:29 pm

Liam used to do it, so I stopped putting them on and he used his potty! Potty training was really easy he did it himself lol
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone elses or did they do this?   Does anyone elses or did they do this? Icon_minitime16th March 2008, 3:07 pm

I'll give it a go when we are on half term that way I dont need to put a nappy on her when i need to go to playschool etc
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone elses or did they do this?   Does anyone elses or did they do this? Icon_minitime17th March 2008, 12:58 am

when is half term hun?

When she is ready then i personally wouldn't stop her, you can talk to her and tell her why she needs a nappie for playgroup.

good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone elses or did they do this?   Does anyone elses or did they do this? Icon_minitime17th March 2008, 8:19 am

My kids half term is not until April but i would recommend trying over the long weekend as it's bank holiday weekend. Do what u feel is right thou hun xx

We have had to put Sophie back in Nappies (Well pullups) in the night as she kept wetting the bed, i feel she was'nt ready but will try her again soon, its just a case of hit or miss!

Good luck xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone elses or did they do this?   Does anyone elses or did they do this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone elses or did they do this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Mums Club-
Jump to: