bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Foundation!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Foundation! Empty
PostSubject: Foundation!   Foundation! Icon_minitime21st January 2008, 3:14 am

can any of you recommed the best foundation? for pale skin... i have tried all sorts over the years, and they are either to orange, or to yellow in colour, even when i get the lightest one they have which is for fair skin, it still leaves orange marks, last year i got some from body shop and wow was great, when i went back again do you think they had it? nope just bloody typical
Back to top Go down

Foundation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundation!   Foundation! Icon_minitime21st January 2008, 8:48 am

Im sorry hun i dont use foundation, but when i did i always used a powder one, i founf it did'nt smear or leave orange marks.

Hope some one can give u better advice then me x
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Foundation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundation!   Foundation! Icon_minitime21st January 2008, 8:58 am

I've bought Max Factors flawless perfection its split in two.

Amy may be able to help you out Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

Foundation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundation!   Foundation! Icon_minitime21st January 2008, 10:16 am

Thanks girls! i have to wear foundation, id look like death otherwise hehe

x
Back to top Go down

Foundation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundation!   Foundation! Icon_minitime21st January 2008, 10:38 am

don't use any sorry....xxxx
Back to top Go down

Foundation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundation!   Foundation! Icon_minitime21st January 2008, 12:09 pm

Im the same as you I have to wear it!! I use clinique its a bit more expensive but it lasts ages and if you go into debenhams they will help you get the right colour. x
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Foundation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundation!   Foundation! Icon_minitime21st January 2008, 3:40 pm

the more expensive ones are better, the best thing to do is go to a make-up counter in boots etc and let them try some on for you.
Back to top Go down

Foundation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundation!   Foundation! Icon_minitime29th January 2008, 12:11 pm

i finally found a lovely foundation, £22 a bottle.. wont b getting that often lol
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

Foundation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundation!   Foundation! Icon_minitime29th January 2008, 3:15 pm

You will proberly find that you won't need to use as much as the cheaper ones, so hopefully you won't need to buy it as often.
Back to top Go down

Foundation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundation!   Foundation! Icon_minitime9th February 2008, 2:45 pm

yeh you are right amy. im still using the sample the lady gave me.. has lasted me over 2 weeks now is only a tiny bottle and im sooooooooo loving it, never ever had a foundation that makes my skin look good, and dont wear off with in few hours, pricey, but should last a while!
Back to top Go down

Foundation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundation!   Foundation! Icon_minitime9th February 2008, 4:23 pm

i use a bobbi brown foundation from fenwicks...its fab...very expensive but the bottle lasts and the makeup ladies in the shop found the right one for me....def worth paying a bit more me thinks xx
Back to top Go down

Foundation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundation!   Foundation! Icon_minitime10th February 2008, 5:01 am

Wow... Cant believe how expensive foundation is!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

Foundation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundation!   Foundation! Icon_minitime10th February 2008, 1:25 pm

What foundation is it?
Back to top Go down

Foundation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundation!   Foundation! Icon_minitime11th February 2008, 4:19 am

soz with all the excitement i forgot to mention its by Estée Lauder and is fabbyyyyyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

Foundation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundation!   Foundation! Icon_minitime11th February 2008, 11:41 am

ooo might have to give that one a go.
Back to top Go down

Foundation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundation!   Foundation! Icon_minitime11th February 2008, 3:00 pm

you should, i just hope when i go back and get some more they have it in the shade i need,

x
Back to top Go down

Foundation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundation!   Foundation! Icon_minitime12th February 2008, 1:51 am

Cany u stock up and buy another bottle to put in ur makup bag? Just incase?
Back to top Go down

Foundation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundation!   Foundation! Icon_minitime12th February 2008, 4:41 am

i nearly did that when i got this one, but didnt have another 22 quid on me, but think its best to do that in the future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Foundation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundation!   Foundation! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foundation!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Health & Beauty-
Jump to: