bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Go down 
AuthorMessage

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty
PostSubject: arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitime28th December 2007, 9:20 am

I'm stressin... i have put on 4lbs over the last few days! and even tho people tell me it isnt notice able, i feel bloated and fat..... i normally vary from 8stone-to 8stone6...

i worry because... i put on weight easily and lost 4 and a half stone, iv managed to maintain for a year

i no how easy it would be. for me to get big again, but stressing about what i eat all the time. is starting to do me head in

has anyone else put on any weight over the xmas period?
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitime28th December 2007, 10:49 am

YES YES and YES I've been a right pig and have probably put on roughly a stone since my wedding
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitime28th December 2007, 12:53 pm

A stone! Nah dont be daft! U looked great in ur wedding dress!

Iv actually lost weight over christmas....since going to the gym iv lost 7lbs! Ill be back on the SW Diet as of the new year to shift a few stone throughout the year.

xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitime28th December 2007, 1:30 pm

you do look lovely in ya dress sarah-and i think when im married i wouldnt worry about my weight so much,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitime4th January 2008, 2:17 pm

i have put on weight too...about 4lbs over christmas oppps....time of the month now so im eating badly but from this monday im back to slimming world i think! xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: DietsRus-
Jump to: