bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I havent got mine yet!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I havent got mine yet! Empty
PostSubject: I havent got mine yet!   I havent got mine yet! Icon_minitime22nd December 2007, 7:32 am

Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I havent got mine yet!   I havent got mine yet! Icon_minitime23rd December 2007, 6:01 am

Nope me either chick! Seems like there are a few people who are missing them? Please could everyone say if they have recieved them or have'nt even sent them please.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: I havent got mine yet!   I havent got mine yet! Icon_minitime23rd December 2007, 11:56 am

I've not recieved mine yet
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: I havent got mine yet!   I havent got mine yet! Icon_minitime23rd December 2007, 3:58 pm

I have recieved mine and I have also sent mine Very Happy santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I havent got mine yet!   I havent got mine yet! Icon_minitime24th December 2007, 3:33 am

Well last post has been and i did'nt get my SS present.

Pritty gutted really as i really wanted this to work out for ll you guys. I wrote terms and conditions, i gave u 2 months notice and it still failed!
Thats my life all over really.

I aplogise on behalf of everyone who has'nt got there's.

And i hope the people who have recieved there enjoy there SS.

Thanks
Alice xx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: I havent got mine yet!   I havent got mine yet! Icon_minitime24th December 2007, 4:26 am

I think the post is up the creak, we posted some Xmas cards on monday just gone and half of them haven't come yet. so don't worry hunnie xx

Your life is perfect - well I think so xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I havent got mine yet!   I havent got mine yet! Icon_minitime24th December 2007, 4:39 am

Alice, don't blame yourself cause nobody blames you! If people didnt send there ss thats not your fault and like Sarah says the Royal Mail are hopeless!! Ive had 3 cards posted here today for completely different addresses?!!?!?!?
Have a great christmas xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I havent got mine yet!   I havent got mine yet! Icon_minitime24th December 2007, 5:21 am

Mine hasnt come either Alice. I know how you feel, I feel the same!

You can only do as much as you have already done. You cant make people do things!

I think you did a brilliant job with all the organising, but unfortnately it didnt turn out how you planned.

All I can say is well done Alice, at least I know I sent mine!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: I havent got mine yet!   I havent got mine yet! Icon_minitime24th December 2007, 10:26 am

Here here, well done Alice Smile next year we all will need to send them by the 1st december!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I havent got mine yet!   I havent got mine yet! Icon_minitime24th December 2007, 11:01 am

i didnt get mine either-Sad and i sent my one out

ah well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I havent got mine yet!   I havent got mine yet! Icon_minitime24th December 2007, 1:03 pm

So has everyone sent theirs then?
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: I havent got mine yet!   I havent got mine yet! Icon_minitime24th December 2007, 11:44 pm

seems that way
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: I havent got mine yet!   I havent got mine yet! Icon_minitime25th December 2007, 11:04 am

I think royal mail have not been very good this year, i took part in another secret santa and posted this one and the other one at the same time this one recieved theirs but the other one hadn't! which really upset me, because not only do they not get their present in time, I went to a lot to buy wrap and send it so that they got it.

hopefully they will all turn up in a few days!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I havent got mine yet!   I havent got mine yet! Icon_minitime27th December 2007, 11:32 am

I hope so.

Mine did'nt come through the post today either.

Nevermind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I havent got mine yet!   I havent got mine yet! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I havent got mine yet!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Christmas 2009-
Jump to: