bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guess what....!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Guess what....!!! Empty
PostSubject: Guess what....!!!   Guess what....!!! Icon_minitime30th November 2007, 8:30 am

Were putting our christmas dec's up tonight.......OOOo im sooo excited! I can wait for the girls to wake up in the moring to find the living room trasformend in to a satas grotto and theyu get to open the first window on their calanda..

It all starts tomorrow!

Alice xx
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Guess what....!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess what....!!!   Guess what....!!! Icon_minitime30th November 2007, 10:55 am

I bet they will be so excited, make sure you show us a picture of your tree, I love christmas trees.
Back to top Go down

Guess what....!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess what....!!!   Guess what....!!! Icon_minitime1st December 2007, 1:41 pm

awww we dont put ours up till after Liams birthday (5th Dec) but it always feels more like christmas when the lights are twinkling on the tree santa
Back to top Go down

Guess what....!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess what....!!!   Guess what....!!! Icon_minitime10th December 2007, 10:45 am

I am not putting a xmas tree up this year as i will be working and duncan won't be here, yeah it's sad i know but hey next year....xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guess what....!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess what....!!!   Guess what....!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess what....!!!
Page 1 of 1