bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It doesnt matter where I look......

Go down 
AuthorMessage

It doesnt matter where I look...... Empty
PostSubject: It doesnt matter where I look......   It doesnt matter where I look...... Icon_minitime29th November 2007, 2:45 pm

I just dont seem to be able to find my Christmas spirit!!!!!!

I just cannot get into it at all this year!

Last year I was so excited, and had already done all the buying. I have bought a few, but really have no urge whatsoever to do the rest tbh.

I did think that it was because this is the first yr without my grandad and christmas was always spent with him and my grandma and other rellies, on boxing day as it would of been his birthday, and obviously this yr were not doing anything:(

I am hoping that I will get in the mood next week when I go to the christmas market, that normally makes me get in the mood!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: It doesnt matter where I look......   It doesnt matter where I look...... Icon_minitime29th November 2007, 2:50 pm

Snap it doesn't feel like xmas at all Sad
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: It doesnt matter where I look......   It doesnt matter where I look...... Icon_minitime1st December 2007, 1:37 pm

Im the same hun Rolling Eyes I feel like

It doesnt matter where I look...... Scrooge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It doesnt matter where I look......   It doesnt matter where I look...... Icon_minitime3rd December 2007, 6:09 am

lol! hahaha what a great pic hehe.

At least I am not the only one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It doesnt matter where I look......   It doesnt matter where I look...... Icon_minitime10th December 2007, 10:45 am

Have you all found the xmas spirit yeah, i have.....xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It doesnt matter where I look......   It doesnt matter where I look...... Icon_minitime12th December 2007, 4:44 am

lesley wrote:
Have you all found the xmas spirit yeah, i have.....xxx
##

yes now Ive got the lree up Im feeling alot more festive Laughing santa santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It doesnt matter where I look......   It doesnt matter where I look...... Icon_minitime19th December 2007, 6:18 am

i was the same too hunnie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It doesnt matter where I look......   It doesnt matter where I look...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It doesnt matter where I look......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Christmas 2009-
Jump to: