bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

not as bad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

not as bad Empty
PostSubject: not as bad   not as bad Icon_minitime21st June 2009, 1:35 pm

well i had a good week as far as being sick, i think i was only sick twice since monday, but then was sick this morning. but still i cant really eat I have gone of so much food its unbelievable, i cant believe everything i have gone off!! spicy food is the worst, i usually love spicy food, curry is my fave food ever, but could not even bear to think about eating anyhting like that. I dont know what im surviving on to be honest, i just seem to pick at little things, like i might have a packet of crisps or i have been able to eat toast over the last few days so thats good. i am even fussy over what i drink, usualy i love dr pepper and pepsi, i cant stand the though of drinking anyhting like that, and tea, usually i drink alot of it, and alhtough i can drink it i have to fancy it to be able to drink it now. this afternoon i really fancied tomatoes on toast but i felt a bit sick so i thought best not, i made myself some honey (omg i have such a thing about honey!) on toast and a cup of tea, as soon as i had made them and was about to go and sit and eat, i threw up!! eliza was happy though as she got to have my toast!!! i was gutted as i was so hungry!!! then after that i just felt really awful all day! but im not going to complain, yesterday we went out to a show and i actually had soke chips whilst i was these, i havent eaten chips for weeks!!!! its funny how some days i feel ok (but then spend the day worrying something is wrong) and then the next day i feel so ill! I am so tired too, if chalrie has a nap in the day (which he quite often does) then i have to get some sleep too, otherwise i struggle to get through the day! its like i am 90% of the time in bed by 9 om, the earliest was the other night when i went to bed at 7;40 pm and i had had a sleep in the day, but i guess if im hardly eating i am going to be more tired out. but its fine, at least i seem to be getting some break from the sickness, and my eye is starting to get better (not before it actually looked worse though!!!)

well i have my appt through for my first visit with the midwife, thats on the 7th july, to do all the paperwork, still seems weird talking aobut miwives!
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm
Lesley

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-04-09

not as bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: not as bad   not as bad Icon_minitime24th June 2009, 3:14 am

Pleased your feeling a bit better hun, chin up hopefully it will be over soon and you can start t eat and enjoy your pregnancy.....xxxx
Back to top Go down

not as bad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Pregnancy-
Jump to: