bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

cant keep quiet

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

cant keep quiet Empty
PostSubject: cant keep quiet   cant keep quiet Icon_minitime20th April 2009, 3:03 am

tried too but cant hold it in any longer!! lol we have been trying for another baby, my period is due in a few days so fingers crossed!!!! havent told anyone yet, we have only just started trying, what happened is that my boobs have been really sore, and david said you arent pregnant are you? i said i dont know but one boob was so tender i was worried about it - pregnancy being my last thought. but after david had the idea in his head about me being pregnant i think he really liked the idea and he kept kind of dropping hints, like jokingly saying lets go make a baby, i think he didnt want to say for real in case i didnt want to. but anyway I guess we are trying then lol! im probably not pregnant this month, I odnt think we had trying for baby sex enough yet lol. although it happened really quick with charlie and with eliza we had unprotected sex once and got a baby lol!!! we'll just have to see. please dont come period!! but gosh i am so excited!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

cant keep quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant keep quiet   cant keep quiet Icon_minitime20th April 2009, 7:20 am

awww good luck x
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com
normski

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-24

cant keep quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant keep quiet   cant keep quiet Icon_minitime21st April 2009, 1:35 am

Cool good luck in trying . i know with matthew it took me 3 months and 5 months with this one
Back to top Go down
Mollie1
Mollie1

Female
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-20

cant keep quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant keep quiet   cant keep quiet Icon_minitime21st April 2009, 3:02 am

Good luck katie. I would like to try now aswell but we are waiting till September Sad Mind you - I ran out of pills and havn't got no more so you never know! xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Female
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-23

cant keep quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant keep quiet   cant keep quiet Icon_minitime21st April 2009, 11:35 am

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

cant keep quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant keep quiet   cant keep quiet Icon_minitime21st April 2009, 1:54 pm

period came today, and boy was i in a bad mood this morning, then i got my period and had an excuse lol!!!
Back to top Go down
Lou

Female
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-23

cant keep quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant keep quiet   cant keep quiet Icon_minitime22nd April 2009, 6:47 am

Never mind hun at least you can enjoy trying now Wink
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

cant keep quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant keep quiet   cant keep quiet Icon_minitime22nd April 2009, 8:56 am

dont really mind, we started the wrong time of the month anyway. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cant keep quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant keep quiet   cant keep quiet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cant keep quiet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Trying to conceive-
Jump to: