bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fresh organic Fruit and veg to your door

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

fresh organic Fruit and veg to your door Empty
PostSubject: fresh organic Fruit and veg to your door   fresh organic Fruit and veg to your door Icon_minitime2nd April 2009, 7:16 am

I keep hearing about fruit and veg boxes that you can have delivered to your house, i decided to google it and see what i can find

i found this company and they have a variety of different sized boxes to suit your needs, i have purchased a family mixed box (fruit and veg) it costs £15.95 - although using the april special promotion i have paid £12.95 you get a mixed selection of fruit and vegetables, chosen at the time for their freshness and seasonal qualities. what made me take the order is another promotion where you spend £15 and you get a mixed box free which is worth £15.95!!! which i think is a bargain!!! you can choose whether to have your order delivered weekly, fortnightly every two weeks 4 weeks or 8 weeks, although you do have to choose one of these when you place your order you do not have to commit yourself to buy it and can cancel it as long as its done at least 2 days before your delivery date. as well as the fruit and veg boxes they do allsorts of ither items too.

i really like this idea because it means i can try - and get the kids to try fruit and veg i probably wouldnt pick up in the store, it might also inspire me to come up with some new recipes!!!

anyway i have my order booked and will let you know what its like when it comes next week

here is the site if you are interested
http://www.abelandcole.co.uk/
i think its definately worth ordering at least for the promotion of the free box!!!

if you do join and place an order please can you mention that David vince account number 312963 told you about the site, i think i will get some vouchers or something.
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm

fresh organic Fruit and veg to your door
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: shopping and bargains-
Jump to: