bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

15 weeks to go

Go down 
+2
Mollie1
normski
6 posters
AuthorMessage
normski

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-24

15 weeks to go Empty
PostSubject: 15 weeks to go   15 weeks to go Icon_minitime31st March 2009, 12:23 pm

omg cant beleive im 25 weeks gone and only 15 to go . that means i only got 11 weeks left at work whoop whoop

well since i aint been on to update you all , i still dont know babys sex the other half didnt want to know . so have gone for a surprise this time in which im gutted about cause i really wanted to know

i went for my 20 week scan and they still couldnt get all the measurements of baby so had to go back again ha story of my life really . went and saw a different woman and bugger me she got the measurements first time .

i saw the midwife who said since all the measurements came back normal whoop how excited were we . i got told i could if i wanted to have any birth i wanted . and i could be discharged from the hospital and go and see the community midwife . which will be interesting as i will be 28 weeks when i met her hope she is nice

thats it for now
Back to top Go down
Mollie1
Mollie1

Female
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-20

15 weeks to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15 weeks to go   15 weeks to go Icon_minitime31st March 2009, 1:44 pm

Thats good news. I remember how relieved I was after my 20 week scan. xxxx
Back to top Go down
AliceR
AliceR

Female
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-03-23

15 weeks to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15 weeks to go   15 weeks to go Icon_minitime31st March 2009, 2:22 pm

Ur having a girl! I feel it in my waters!
Back to top Go down
normski

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-24

15 weeks to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15 weeks to go   15 weeks to go Icon_minitime31st March 2009, 2:32 pm

lol we will soon see chick

and i dare say you prolly one of the first to see baby as well hahhaha
Back to top Go down
angie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-03-19

15 weeks to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15 weeks to go   15 weeks to go Icon_minitime1st April 2009, 1:11 am

oooooooooooooooooo not too long to go now!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVED the surprise i had with emma!

I was desperate to know what she was but they couldnt tell she had her legs crossed (yeh she better stay like that haha) so we never knew, then it was GREAT when she was born and i was like ooo its a girl!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

15 weeks to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15 weeks to go   15 weeks to go Icon_minitime1st April 2009, 3:56 am

when the time comes for me to have another i think i will keep the sex a secret this time, i didnt find out with eliza - we werent given the choice - but i found out with charlie, and as i have a boy and a girl it wouldnt really matter what i had - i have hand downs for both you see lol!!! i would like my next to be a surprise - but also thats because i am guaranteed to have a c section, and finding out the sex myself would add something a bit special to the birth, if you know what i mean!!

cant believe you are that far gone already!!!! baby will be here in no time!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm
Lou

Female
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-23

15 weeks to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15 weeks to go   15 weeks to go Icon_minitime1st April 2009, 6:13 am

omg thats gone quick!
I didnt know when I was having Liam and didnt want to no I think the suprise is the best thing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

15 weeks to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15 weeks to go   15 weeks to go Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

15 weeks to go
Page 1 of 1