bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I REALLY NEED THE HELP OF FELLOW MUMS- CAN U HELP?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I REALLY NEED THE HELP OF FELLOW MUMS- CAN U HELP? Empty
PostSubject: I REALLY NEED THE HELP OF FELLOW MUMS- CAN U HELP?   I REALLY NEED THE HELP OF FELLOW MUMS- CAN U HELP? Icon_minitime3rd February 2009, 8:05 am

hi yummy mummies

I'm A mum of one who is setting up a company that provides services aimed at new and expectant parents in the UK.
Could you please help me conduct some market research by completing the following survey, it'll only take 2 mins of your time!!

http://www.surv...m=e ... xvMQ_3d_3d

i'm having diffficulty getting mums to fill in the survey on a 1-2-1 basis as i catch most mums when they are out and about shopping etc, so i thought i would try online, especially as i'm snowed in and myself and my daughter are housebound!!

thanks so much in advance.

if u could post a reply to let me know you've filled it in i would be HUGELY grateful!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: I REALLY NEED THE HELP OF FELLOW MUMS- CAN U HELP?   I REALLY NEED THE HELP OF FELLOW MUMS- CAN U HELP? Icon_minitime3rd February 2009, 8:19 am

all done
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: I REALLY NEED THE HELP OF FELLOW MUMS- CAN U HELP?   I REALLY NEED THE HELP OF FELLOW MUMS- CAN U HELP? Icon_minitime3rd February 2009, 8:54 am

done
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: I REALLY NEED THE HELP OF FELLOW MUMS- CAN U HELP?   I REALLY NEED THE HELP OF FELLOW MUMS- CAN U HELP? Icon_minitime3rd February 2009, 1:40 pm

done
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: I REALLY NEED THE HELP OF FELLOW MUMS- CAN U HELP?   I REALLY NEED THE HELP OF FELLOW MUMS- CAN U HELP? Icon_minitime3rd February 2009, 2:34 pm

Done....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I REALLY NEED THE HELP OF FELLOW MUMS- CAN U HELP?   I REALLY NEED THE HELP OF FELLOW MUMS- CAN U HELP? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I REALLY NEED THE HELP OF FELLOW MUMS- CAN U HELP?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Mums Club-
Jump to: